Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 03:19:14:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653505 Posts in 297928 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Questions and Polls  |  Topic: Will Obama keep his promise? This is an Important Question for ALL 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Print
Author Topic: Will Obama keep his promise? This is an Important Question for ALL  (Read 44572 times)
ttopcat

« Reply #24 on: 02 04, 10, 09:40:59:AM » Reply

I think they should drop the bill,I think they have proved they are not truthfull and open as promised. America voted for Obama for one reason,and that is because he said he would have the most open and up front transparent adm.ever, that was a falsehood,and I think the trust the voters had in him is gone.
lluke47

« Reply #25 on: 02 04, 10, 10:40:19:AM » Reply

A health care bill  that will nearly ruin our economy is not going to lower cost or improve service one bit, that's a pipe dream....this is about money and power for the liberals...
Everything we do will be tied to health care evenually and they will gain even more power by using it to control other parts of our lives..The government should stick to what the constitution mandates and stay away from private industry..

btw, I see the liberals here can only attack the messengers and the Rep's, it just proves they have no idea what is going on IMHO..
stanl
« Reply #26 on: 02 04, 10, 11:00:34:AM » Reply

Will Obama keep his promise???

Not sure if it really matter at this point in time.  With all the changes being made to the HC bill, it's kinda hard to keep up.  If and when the HC Bill passes Congress, and if Obama signs it or not, then it will be the time to decide if Obama kept his promise.
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #27 on: 02 04, 10, 11:04:41:AM » Reply

.he changed the rules about lobbying.

UHHHHH CAN YOU SAY BILLY TAUZIN, I MEAN WITH A STRAIGHT FACE THAT IS!!!!

AND HOW MANY MARK UPS HAS HE ALLOWED AGAIN???

AND THE PROMISE TO DEBATE THE HEALTH CARE BILL ON CNN?? WHAT HAPPENED WITH THAT?

AND THE PROMISE TO GET THE TROOPS OUT OF IRAQ!

OH HE IS TRANSPARENT ALRIGHT, AND WE CAN SEE RIGHT THROUGH HIM!
ttopcat

« Reply #28 on: 02 04, 10, 11:24:32:AM » Reply

If the leadership had paid the bills,and held to promises they made over the past 50 years this country would not be in debt.They seem in the business of policing the whole world and supplying jobs for all other countries but our own.We are the tax payers and the suppliers of the funds the government recieves,Foreign countries need to stand on their own feet,and we need to quir supplying them money to make war.
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #29 on: 02 04, 10, 11:59:25:AM » Reply

Wasnt Bill Clinton elece on a campaign shot.."It's Economy, Stupid"
darkflower

« Reply #30 on: 02 04, 10, 12:43:39:PM » Reply

Will he keep that specific promise? Who knows? He is a liar, a warmonger, and a torturer. He is basically manson and bundy put together only way way way worse. Asking if he will keep a promise is silly and trusting him is suicidal.
lluke47

« Reply #31 on: 02 04, 10, 12:47:50:PM » Reply

It wasn't that clintoon was a great president, he wasn't, he was a laughing stock of the world, an embarrassment we will never live down...he was the beneficiary of a great Rep House and Senate who controlled spending and improved Americans lives...

Bush was a better president but his House and Senate were big spenders because of the extra money from tax cuts...the Rep's blew it with this spending giving the liberals the opportunity to say tax cuts don't work but it's not true, tax cuts worked great and improved revenue, it was the uncontrolled spending that caused the problems along with the incompetent liberals running the financial industry into the ground forcing banks to make loans to their voters who didn't even have jobs or no intention of paying it back, they knew the taxpayer would bail their sorry incompetent criminal ass out, liberals, rotten to the core..
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #32 on: 02 04, 10, 01:28:00:PM » Reply

I agree, Luke.  But I think Bush deserves a great deal of the blame for the out of control spending.  He did sign those bills.  In fact, he pushed for much of the spending.  No Child Left Behind; Medicare Prescription Drug benefit; AIDS spending; Stem Cell Research; SCHIP; Energy; Transportation, etc.

Bush was a big time liberal spender.  He dragged the GOP away from its conservative roots.
keno

« Reply #33 on: 02 04, 10, 01:42:07:PM » Reply

Glenn Beck is a lying fool.  Why would you post anything by this crybaby?

I'd put him on the truth-o-meter, against any of your bolshevik heroes. Especially the Magic Marxist Muslim.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #34 on: 02 04, 10, 01:43:44:PM » Reply

Glenn Beck is a lying fool
Name one lie.

If you disagree, that's fine.  But at least be honest about your disagreement.  Don't make up accusations.
keno

« Reply #35 on: 02 04, 10, 01:46:41:PM » Reply

and rush is the idiot who says he wants the president to fail, which means he wants the economy and the country itself to fail.

I guess it doesn't dawn on you, that not everyone thinks that keeping power hungry leftists from controlling health care, is bad for the economy or country, huh?

Let the name calling begin.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Questions and Polls  |  Topic: Will Obama keep his promise? This is an Important Question for ALL
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory