Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 04:09:04:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653664 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Arizona GOP SOS Candidate Insists Google Is Blocking His Website 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Arizona GOP SOS Candidate Insists Google Is Blocking His Website  (Read 15 times)
wvit1001

« on: 10 10, 22, 11:53:20:PM » Reply

Arizona GOP Secretary Of State Candidate Insists ‘Deep State’ Google Is Blocking His Website; Turns Out He Requested It Not Be Indexed

I honestly can’t decide which possibility is more damning. As Grid notes, it looks like this deliberate change to Finchem’s website was made somewhere in mid-July, because that meta tag wasn’t there before that.

They also got an appropriately dry comment from Google basically saying if Finchem wants to be “replatformed” he should, uh, remove his own tag telling Google to deplatform him:

“The webmaster for this site has instructed Google and other search engines not to include the site’s homepage in our search results by using a ‘noindex’ directive,” the spokesman said in an email to Grid. “If a site wishes to appear in search results, they can remove the ‘noindex’ directive.”

Of course, this won’t actually matter to many of his supporters and many in the nonsense-peddling parts of the Trumpist world. I imagine we’re going to be hearing for months about how Google “censored” this guy, when the truth is he appears to have chosen to deliberately “censor” himself and then blame others for it.

https://www.techdirt.com/2022/10/07/arizona-gop-secretary-of-state-candidate-insists-deep-state-google-is-blocking-his-website-turns-out-he-requested-it-not-be-indexed/#comments
wvit1001

« Reply #1 on: 10 11, 22, 12:11:43:AM » Reply

facsists like the republicons are just facists. 
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Arizona GOP SOS Candidate Insists Google Is Blocking His Website
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory