Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 04:58:16:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653360 Posts in 297918 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The left talks about abortion rights 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: The left talks about abortion rights  (Read 50 times)
dont-blameme
Contributor

« on: 09 24, 22, 08:33:14:AM » Reply

where in the constitution or bill of rights can abortion rights be found?
wvit1001

« Reply #1 on: 09 24, 22, 10:59:30:AM » Reply

I don't believe anyone ever said there was a right to an abortion blammie.   They've said Americans have the right to choose their own medical care though. 
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #2 on: 09 24, 22, 01:36:43:PM » Reply

The next question is, why do Democrats want to adopt North Korea's abortion laws?
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 09 24, 22, 02:09:22:PM » Reply

Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, a Democrat who is running for governor calls abortion a right----------she is just one of the many leftist saying abortion is a right!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/almost-all-abortions-are-now-illegal-in-arizona-after-a-court-ruled-the-state-can-enforce-its-pre-roe-ban/ar-AA12aUj7?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=da02315787914f3f908341ef8b90e0c7
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 09 24, 22, 02:15:24:PM » Reply

Let me be clear — the decision to have a child should rest solely between a woman and her doctor, not the government or politicians.

Once Roe is struck down, Arizona will be facing a law from 1901 that outlaws abortion, requires prison time for doctors, and makes no exceptions for rape or incest. Out of touch politicians in many states, including Arizona, have said they would allow states to outlaw contraception, and their extreme bans jeopardize women who miscarry and families relying on in vitro fertilization. Overturning Roe is just the first step in what will certainly be a coordinated effort to further restrict our fundamental freedoms.

https://katiehobbs.org/katies-plans/bansoff-arizona/
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #5 on: 09 24, 22, 02:19:35:PM » Reply

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #6 on: 09 24, 22, 02:59:16:PM » Reply

Democrats refuse to answer!
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #7 on: 09 24, 22, 05:37:44:PM » Reply

MRI capturing movement at 21 weeks
btw: Are you aware the sex of the fetus is automatically assigned to the new human BEFORE you even know you are pregnant?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eOqZtkfLCkI" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/eOqZtkfLCkI</a>

dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 09 24, 22, 05:57:37:PM » Reply

No matter how hard you try to educate the left they choose to remain stupid instead!
D2D

« Reply #9 on: 09 24, 22, 06:49:58:PM » Reply

Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #10 on: 09 24, 22, 06:55:07:PM » Reply

Those pictures are like showing a cross to a vampire.
wvit1001

« Reply #11 on: 09 24, 22, 06:56:31:PM » Reply

jim, as a part of the Roe decision abortions were regulated by a thrimester system where the state given some decision making authority.

your shown a fetus at 21 weeks that was in the second trimester means that the state had some control over whether a woman could get and abortion or not.

To balance women's rights to privacy and state governments' interests in protecting mothers' health and prenatal life, the Court created the trimester framework.

During the first trimester, when it was believed that the procedure was safer than childbirth, the Court ruled that a state government could place no restrictions on women's ability to choose to abort pregnancies other than imposing minimal medical safeguards, such as requiring abortions to be performed by licensed physicians.

From the second trimester on, the Court ruled that evidence of increasing risks to the mother's health gave states a compelling interest that allowed them to enact medical regulations on abortion procedures so long as they were reasonable and "narrowly tailored" to protecting mothers' health.

From the beginning of the third trimester on—the point at which a fetus became viable under the medical technology available in the early 1970s—the Court ruled that a state's interest in protecting prenatal life became so compelling that it could legally prohibit all abortions except where necessary to protect the mother's life or health.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The left talks about abortion rights
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory