Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 28, 24, 11:27:39:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663508 Posts in 298884 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The left talks about abortion rights 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: The left talks about abortion rights  (Read 58 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #12 on: 09 25, 22, 10:54:10:AM » Reply

Whats the difference between an unborn baby near the end of the 1st trimester and the beginning of the 2nd?  ♫What a diffrence a day makes♫

wvit1001

« Reply #13 on: 09 25, 22, 12:20:59:PM » Reply

What's the difference between the last day of summer and fall?   What's the difference between a day before your 18th birthday and your 18th birthday.

you're arguement is just stupid jim.   there has to be a cut off for things in the real world.   your arguement is as goofy as you.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #14 on: 09 25, 22, 07:48:34:PM » Reply

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #15 on: 09 26, 22, 12:58:17:AM » Reply

Democrats admit it is so!
D2D

« Reply #16 on: 10 10, 22, 03:28:20:PM » Reply

Each year in the United States, about 926,000 abortions take place, which account for about 20% (1 in 5) of pregnancies in our nation. Sixty-five percent of these abortions are occurring when the woman is seven weeks pregnant or more.

Not every state reports abortion by ethnicity, but those that do reveal that abortions to blacks and Hispanic women account for 55.4% of the 405,795 abortions reported by race.  This number is disproportionate considering the fact that black and Hispanic women only comprise roughly 29% of the total U.S. population.

Sixty percent of women getting an abortion are in their 20s.  That breaks down to about 33% of all abortions to women who are just 20-24, and about another 25% of abortions to women 25-29.

Unmarried women account for about 85% of all abortions.

Poverty does drive women to abortion.  The economic incentive behind the idea that they can pay for an abortion instead of raising a child is a significant driving force behind their “decision,” one they likely feel driven to by these practicalities of not making ends meet. Three out of four women having an abortion are low income and cluster near or below the poverty line.

https://concernedwomen.org/abortion-demographics-who-has-an-abortion/

This study shows that women with a history of abortion are 60% more likely to miscarry, eventually leading to infertility. Planned Parenthood is aware of these long-term abortion effects but tries to keep women blind by burying the facts. On the consent form women sign when receiving an abortion, sterility is listed as a possible side effect, and the ability to produce children is “not guaranteed.” Is it really worth it to abort one baby and risk not having them in the future? An abortion procedure is not natural. When a woman receives one, it damages a woman’s body.

https://humandefense.com/yes-abortion-can-cause-infertility/

https://www.guttmacher.org/fact-sheet/induced-abortion-united-states
D2D

« Reply #17 on: 10 11, 22, 12:36:45:AM » Reply

Democrats don't like it when I post facts!
D2D

« Reply #18 on: 10 11, 22, 04:47:48:PM » Reply

Democrats hate facts as they all too often contradict Democrat dogma!
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The left talks about abortion rights
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory