Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 07:59:31:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660562 Posts in 298600 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: shoes...ladies please 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: shoes...ladies please  (Read 1327 times)
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #12 on: 10 22, 10, 12:54:27:PM » Reply

You probably need to try shoes on takn and not buy online.  If you go to a good shoe store they will do a bunion stretch for you on the shoes you select, and it will make them comfortable.  Also, if you have a "Shoe Mill" up there you can go in and try the shoes on and find ones that are comfortable and then try to get them online for less.  They also have a scanner that you can stand on to see if your feet are in alignment and then they can match you up with an insole to correct any problem.
mudslinger

JESUS , MARY, JOSEPH , GOD HELP THIS COUNTRY

« Reply #13 on: 10 22, 10, 01:41:28:PM » Reply

Nanna that is exactly what I said, duhhh.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #14 on: 10 22, 10, 02:33:00:PM » Reply

I don't buy any shoes online, at all...

I've spent my whole life in uncomfortable shoes because one shoe will fit ok, just ok, and the other is way out of whack.  I have my best result with mesh though...although I am required to wear leather at work...but found a way around that using mesh and suede...

I think Shoe mill is exclusive to Oregon, but I like the idea of trying shoes on in the store then buying online...you're a sneaky one there emily...LOL

sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #15 on: 10 22, 10, 03:32:35:PM » Reply

Well I do have high arches and one bunion. One was removed years ago and was so painful I never went to do the other. I purchased a pair of Sketchers this morning....it's like walking on air. I love the way they feel and yes my bum was tingling, I could feel something going on. LOL  I will let you know how I feel after a few walks.
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #16 on: 10 22, 10, 03:36:13:PM » Reply

One more thing...if your feet feel happy, you walk longer and eventually you will lose weight or tone up.  When my feet hurt, I cut my walks short.
aesopsfable

Democrats are all Communists

« Reply #17 on: 10 23, 10, 10:29:33:AM » Reply

I use to walk eight miles a day, everyday, haven't done much lately.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #18 on: 10 23, 10, 05:32:07:PM » Reply

That's funny you all are talking about shoes... I did buy the inserts that was seen on TV, informercial... and it does something with the arches... you have to get used them them and I don't see any differences... came with pepperment lotion and vitamins....

Major rip off... but I will say this... just get a pair of comfortable walking shoes and call it a day...100.00 for sneakers is just too much...in my opinion...
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #19 on: 10 23, 10, 05:36:30:PM » Reply

oh! it's funny how we pamper our feet... I got one of those things that softens the bottom of your feet by scrubbing off the dead skin...have to keep doing it once you start...also got one of them foot bathes that massage your feet but it does not stay warm...I guess once the water turns cold it's time to get out...

Working at the USPS teaches you how to care for your feet cause you stand on them for 8 - 12 hours a day....
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: shoes...ladies please
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory