Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 10:21:28:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653660 Posts in 297945 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: America's schools ARE THEY REALLY SECURE? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: America's schools ARE THEY REALLY SECURE?  (Read 122 times)
dont-blameme
Contributor

« on: 05 26, 22, 09:03:31:AM » Reply

Apparently not when shooters gain access! Please don't even suggest that armed officers be present in schools democrats will become hysterical.
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #1 on: 05 26, 22, 10:27:14:AM » Reply

Fuck you, you total loser.

MY daughter and SIL are teachers.  They and those students have to go through regular "active shooter" drills, just so you can masturbate with your gun.

lakitss

« Reply #2 on: 05 26, 22, 11:14:08:AM » Reply

These lunatics always go after the soft targets. If police cars and cops are visible these coward psychos will go somewhere else. The shooter in the Colorado movie theater avoided the places where he saw police and found one that didn't.

We protect our court houses, hospitals, concerts, and other areas but seem to think schools are fine?

Liberalism has a key role in the root cause as many are spineless gun pussy assholes.
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #3 on: 05 26, 22, 11:15:29:AM » Reply

Principals need guns,
Teachers need guns,
security need guns,
Security to watch security and teachers need guns,
Overwatch on the walls need guns!
Security in the choppers need guns!
Satellites just need the one Jewish Laser.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 05 26, 22, 12:33:51:PM » Reply

You davik62 just can't miss an opportunity to show just how fucking stupid and idiotic you are.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #5 on: 05 26, 22, 12:38:34:PM » Reply

Sure they are secure.  The commies made a law that says no weapons' within 1000 ft of schools, along with a slew of other laws.  No problem.  Relax.  There is even a law against murder.

The one thing this school didn't have was an armed guard at the entrance vetting entrants.  No big deal.  It's the NRA's fault, anyhow.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 05 26, 22, 12:39:02:PM » Reply

Some punk ass teen about as bright as a burnt-out light bulb walks into a secure school and commits mass murder and jerkwad2 gets pissed if i ask if schools are really secure and calls me a loser. Then post a picture of himself on a laptop probably looking at little girls and touching himself.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #7 on: 05 26, 22, 01:15:52:PM » Reply

It's easier to get into a school than it is to get into an aircraft.  Kids and school are not as high a priority, evidently.
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #8 on: 05 26, 22, 02:22:44:PM » Reply

Just get the Jewish Space Laser to take care of all this!

This way the first one can oversee the second one,
who can oversee the first one,
who can oversee the second one,
who can oversee the second one,...
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #9 on: 05 26, 22, 04:59:41:PM » Reply

On Wednesday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Jesse Watters Primetime,” Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) stated that Democrats blocked legislation he proposed in 2013 to bolster school security and keep firearms out of the hands of criminals and the mentally ill by keeping it from reaching the 60-vote threshold.

Cruz said, “In 2013, I introduced legislation that would spend $300 million on federal grants to harden schools to make them safer, to make them more protected. The Democrats filibustered that legislation. I’ve introduced legislation to say schools like this elementary school behind me can get federal grants to harden their security, to put in bulletproof doors, bulletproof glass, to put in armed police officers to protect kids.”

He later added, “In 2013, I introduced legislation called Grassley-Cruz, which targeted felons and fugitives and those with serious mental illness. It directed the Department of Justice to do an audit of federal convictions to make sure felons are in the database. It directed the Department of Justice to prosecute and put in jail felons and fugitives who try to illegally buy firearms. That vote in the Harry Reid, Democrat Senate…a majority of the Senate voted in favor of Grassley-Cruz, but the Democrats filibustered it. They demanded 60 votes. They defeated it because they wanted to go after law-abiding citizens instead of stopping the bad guys. We need to stop the bad guys.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/05/25/cruz-dems-blocked-my-legislation-to-harden-schools-keep-guns-away-from-criminals-from-getting-60-votes/

More innocent blood on Democrat's hands!
wvit1001

« Reply #10 on: 05 26, 22, 05:03:09:PM » Reply

so Cruz said it was the school's own fault then?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #11 on: 05 26, 22, 05:04:54:PM » Reply

No, it is the fault of Democrats who put spite above the lives of children!
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: America's schools ARE THEY REALLY SECURE?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory