Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 03:47:28:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660356 Posts in 298578 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Rowe Says Gov. Revoked His Filming Permit Because of His Politics! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Rowe Says Gov. Revoked His Filming Permit Because of His Politics!  (Read 36 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 05 25, 22, 10:20:19:PM » Reply

Conservative film maker and TV producer Mike Rowe says that the Biden government pulled his filming permits because of his personal politics.

Rowe, who is the host and producer of the TV series Dirty Jobs says that his filming was shut down by the General Services Administration (GSA) pulled his filming permit for “political reasons.”

Rowe explained that just before he was set to film an episode focused on a woman-owned company in the boilermaking trade, the GSA suddenly canceled his filming permit.

“I just wanted to assure you guys that this decision had nothing to do with me, Discovery, or my production team,” Rowe wrote on Facebook. “This decision was made solely by the GSA, who oversees the location where you are currently working, and required us to apply for a permit months ago. Obviously, we did. The necessary permits were quickly issued, and we were assured several times over the last few months that everything was still good to go.”

“Then, just two days before I was scheduled to arrive, we received a phone call from a woman at the GSA who informed us that our permits were being revoked,” he continued. “When we asked for an explanation, she said, ‘security concerns.’ When we asked her what kind of security concerns, she said she didn’t know. She only told us that the decision had come down from ‘the very highest levels within the GSA.'”

“What’s really going on here?” Rowe asked in his post.

Rowe added that one of his crew was told in a phone call that the permit was pulled because Rowe is a conservative.
“According to this caller, someone at the highest levels of the GSA, ‘doesn’t like Mike Rowe’s personal politics,’ and used their power to deliberately string us along until the last possible second, for the express purpose of ‘yanking my chain,'” Rowe wrote.

https://ipatriot.com/mike-rowe-says-biden-govt-revoked-his-filming-permit-because-of-hes-a-conservative/

The great bureaucracy is becoming more and more corrupt!
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #1 on: 05 25, 22, 10:27:26:PM » Reply

Mike Rowe has never disclosed his politics - as it should be.

Shame on Biden.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #2 on: 05 25, 22, 10:31:16:PM » Reply

Beijing Biden feels no shame as he is proud of his corruption!
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #3 on: 05 25, 22, 10:47:36:PM » Reply

That's how they shut down any opposition.
D2D

« Reply #4 on: 05 26, 22, 04:31:26:PM » Reply

Democrats made it possible by growing the bureaucracy to the point where this is possible!
D2D

« Reply #5 on: 05 27, 22, 09:23:41:PM » Reply

Democrats are totalitarians!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Rowe Says Gov. Revoked His Filming Permit Because of His Politics!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory