Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 12:27:20:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660146 Posts in 298558 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: A Terrible Shooting in Texas.. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Print
Author Topic: A Terrible Shooting in Texas..  (Read 624 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #36 on: 05 25, 22, 08:41:25:PM » Reply

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/WXMC0i66dRE" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/WXMC0i66dRE</a>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXMC0i66dRE

His mother is a drug addict!

His father is gone!

His grandfather is a felon!

Police were regulars at his house!

This kid must have felt the whole world hated him!
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #37 on: 05 26, 22, 01:24:32:AM » Reply

Had we just SHOT him first, NONE of this would have happened!
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #38 on: 05 26, 22, 03:45:27:AM » Reply

Since you likely didn't bother to watch the video davik...why didn't someone say something when his "behavior" began to deteriorate?  When he was going online ranting and making crazy statements, why didn't his family reach out for help?

When will we accept that we need to deal with mental illness at all levels?

When will we stop being afraid to put people away for the protection of the community and themselves?

and if, just if, you manage to get rid of all the guns...how long before stolen vehicles full of fertilizer will be the means to the end?

You cannot reason with evil.
Truman62

« Reply #39 on: 05 26, 22, 11:18:26:AM » Reply

Warm up the Jewish Space Laser and EVERYTHING will be OKAY!

Truman62

« Reply #40 on: 05 26, 22, 02:32:50:PM » Reply

Can't do that Takn, because it violates his 1st Amendment Rights, of his Right to Privacy!

You Trumpers got all in a "Tizzy" over Red Flag Alerts, which would have helped in THIS case.

NOPE, you don't take anything seriously, because YOU don't want any of it for YOU,
just everyone else!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #41 on: 05 26, 22, 02:51:50:PM » Reply

On Wednesday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Jesse Watters Primetime,” Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) stated that Democrats blocked legislation he proposed in 2013 to bolster school security and keep firearms out of the hands of criminals and the mentally ill by keeping it from reaching the 60-vote threshold.

Cruz said, “In 2013, I introduced legislation that would spend $300 million on federal grants to harden schools to make them safer, to make them more protected. The Democrats filibustered that legislation. I’ve introduced legislation to say schools like this elementary school behind me can get federal grants to harden their security, to put in bulletproof doors, bulletproof glass, to put in armed police officers to protect kids.”

He later added, “In 2013, I introduced legislation called Grassley-Cruz, which targeted felons and fugitives and those with serious mental illness. It directed the Department of Justice to do an audit of federal convictions to make sure felons are in the database. It directed the Department of Justice to prosecute and put in jail felons and fugitives who try to illegally buy firearms. That vote in the Harry Reid, Democrat Senate…a majority of the Senate voted in favor of Grassley-Cruz, but the Democrats filibustered it. They demanded 60 votes. They defeated it because they wanted to go after law-abiding citizens instead of stopping the bad guys. We need to stop the bad guys.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/05/25/cruz-dems-blocked-my-legislation-to-harden-schools-keep-guns-away-from-criminals-from-getting-60-votes/
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #42 on: 05 29, 22, 09:24:25:AM » Reply

Truman62

« Reply #43 on: 05 29, 22, 02:54:42:PM » Reply

WHEN will the GOP start talking about solving the School Shooter Problem?

Too soon?  If not now, then WHEN?

GOP is in charge here in Texas.  We're waiting for answers...
D2D

« Reply #44 on: 05 29, 22, 04:44:10:PM » Reply

The recent mass shooter in Buffalo, NY had reportedly been coached by a former FBI agent before committing his heinous actions.

Law enforcement sources have informed The Buffalo News that a supposedly retired federal agent was in a chat room with the killer and was given advance notice of what he was planning to do at least 30 minutes beforehand.

The former agent never informed authorities.

A law enforcement source said that the former federal agent regularly stoked the accused gunman Payton Gendron with racism, anti-Semitism, and other propaganda designed to inflame the deranged man.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/buffalo-ny-mass-shooter-had-been-coached-by-former-fbi-agent/

The whole thing was a Democrat operation!
Truman62

« Reply #45 on: 05 29, 22, 05:40:05:PM » Reply

And the man in Uvalde sent emails to authorities before he went on his rampage, and it STILL took an hour for Uvalde Police to respond!

They waited around for a good guy with a gun to show up...

WHO oversees the good guys with the guns, when the good guys with the guns are idiots?

GOP Policies are Policies that KILL People!
D2D

« Reply #46 on: 05 29, 22, 05:41:46:PM » Reply

Please, provide proof the Uvalde shooter sent emails to authorities before he went on his rampage!
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #47 on: 05 29, 22, 07:11:09:PM » Reply

Davik, since you live in Texas, we can presume that the rumors and stories are flying rampantly at this point.  While the Uvalde shooter was said to have made cryptic messages on his FB page, where is there proof of him actually contacting authorities?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: A Terrible Shooting in Texas..
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory