Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 12:57:48:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653459 Posts in 297923 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: He's rich, racist, white, straight, and angry. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: He's rich, racist, white, straight, and angry.  (Read 25 times)
wvit1001

« on: 01 23, 22, 05:25:53:PM » Reply

He's rich, racist, white, straight, and angry. No way tucker doesn't take his side.

wvit1001

« Reply #1 on: 01 23, 22, 05:31:44:PM » Reply

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/FBZ3x47yA5s&amp;t=9s" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/FBZ3x47yA5s&amp;t=9s</a>
wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 01 23, 22, 05:37:24:PM » Reply

A purported video of the dispute was posted to TikTok and quickly racked up more than 2 million views. In the video Iannazzo can clear be heard screaming epithets at the employees and demanding that they stop filming him.

Merrill Lynch, where Iannazzo worked as a financial advisor, said Sunday it acted quickly on learning of the incident.

"Our company does not tolerate behavior of this kind. We immediately investigated and have taken action. This individual is no longer employed at our firm," the company said in a statement.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/connecticut-man-arrested-after-racist-tirade-over-smoothie-cops-say/3509837/?amp
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #3 on: 01 23, 22, 06:54:09:PM » Reply

Why doesn't it say why he was angry?  What did he think they did to his drink?  Why is that part left out?
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 01 24, 22, 10:55:00:AM » Reply

OK, more news on that today. Apparently his son had a peanut allergy to the drink that was not supposed to have peanuts in it and had to be rushed to the hospital.

So, the parents protection instinct and anger kicked in and wanted someone fired over it. And he had good reason to be angry. Its too bad his "immigrant" epithet took precedence over his sons life.

In these cases when anger gets this high and one does not see retribution or satisfaction in the cards they tend to make it personal just to get a response.  Phrases like: Bitch, fat ass, four eyes, string bean, pizza face, are all obviously legal responses, but say 'useless immigrant' and all hell breaks lose.

Yeh, he shouldn't have said it. But what would you do if you kid was in the hospital because of them? 
Its not as if a peanut allergy just gets you a band-aid. It can get you DEAD.

Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #5 on: 01 24, 22, 11:08:37:AM » Reply

You go to a lawyer and SUE!

You do NOT go to the store and take the law into your own hands.

You do NOT go to the store and try to beat up three young girls.
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 01 24, 22, 12:34:31:PM » Reply

Stop hyprtventilating. He didn't beat anyone up. He was mad because they refused to connect him to the owner.
Guilt on their part might do that.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #7 on: 01 24, 22, 08:35:30:PM » Reply

Such allergies can easily kill!

I don't blame him for reacting badly!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: He's rich, racist, white, straight, and angry.
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory