Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 03:08:56:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653664 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Republicans are All in Favor of Election Police! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Republicans are All in Favor of Election Police!  (Read 83 times)
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« on: 01 21, 22, 06:10:11:PM » Reply

"First Florida, now Georgia," tweeted CNN political correspondent and host Abby Phillip. "A reminder, the idea that there was enough fraud in the 2020 election to warrant this kind of proposal is a massive lie."

Perdue, after a campaign heavily backed by Wall Street and amid criticism over suspiciously timed stock transactions, was defeated last January in his bid for Senate reelection by Democrat Jon Ossoff in Georgia's runoff race.

Last month, Perdue announced his bid to be Georgia's governor in a challenge to incumbent GOP Gov. Brian Kemp and in order "to stop Stacey Abrams" from taking the office. His campaign was endorsed by former President Donald Trump.

Both before and after announcing his run for governor, Perdue has repeatedly pushed debunked claims that Georgia's 2020 election result was fraudulent

In a statement Thursday, Perdue said he wants "an Election Law Enforcement Division in Georgia to enforce election laws, investigate election crimes and fraud, and arrest those who commit these offenses." Results should also be independently audited before being certified, he said.

As the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported Thursday:

Georgia already has election investigators who looked into hundreds of allegations, debunking almost all of them. Their findings refuted claims of counterfeit ballots, ballot stuffing, dead voters and mismatched signatures on absentee ballot envelopes.

For his part, DeSantis talked about his plan for "an election integrity unit whose sole focus will be the enforcement of Florida's election laws" in his State of the State address earlier this month.

According to the Washington Post:

The proposed Office of Election Crimes and Security would be part of the Department of State, which answers to the governor. DeSantis is asking the GOP-controlled legislature to allocate nearly $6 million to hire 52 people to "investigate, detect, apprehend, and arrest anyone for an alleged violation" of election laws. They would be stationed at unspecified "field offices throughout the state" and act on tips from "government officials or any other person."

The Post quoted Jonathan Diaz, a voting rights lawyer at the Campaign Legal Center, who said, "My number one concern is that this is going to be used as a tool to harass or intimidate civic-engagement organizations and voters."

Responding to news of DeSantis's push, Michael Waldman, president of the Brennan Center for Justice at New York University School of Law, also expressed concern.

"A handpicked police force, reporting to the governor, intimidating election officials and maybe voters: what could go wrong?" he wrote.

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2022/01/20/desantis-perdue-push-gop-election-police-force
zsq987
TRUMP = GREAT President; SOBama/Biden = WORST Presidents

Libs are Racists/Bigots against all White People.

« Reply #1 on: 01 21, 22, 06:40:44:PM » Reply

TURD-MAX...

Nope!

Normal People want ONE VOTE PER AMERICAN CITIZEN.

Normal People want EACH VOTER TO REGISTER USING A GOVT-ISSUED PHOTO ID.

It's as simple as that.
Truman62

« Reply #2 on: 01 21, 22, 06:44:28:PM » Reply

Then WHY are DeSithole and Purdoodoo get such RAVE reviews from their fellow Trumpers?
omiaqt
Blacks will not truly be free from the bondage of slavery, until they free themselves from the Democrat Party!

Democrats are anti-Make America Great Again

« Reply #3 on: 01 21, 22, 06:47:58:PM » Reply

You’re so scared what the election will hold for you Dems in November, with no cheating on your side, davik62!!
Truman62

« Reply #4 on: 01 21, 22, 11:13:56:PM » Reply

No, I'm afraid all your cheating will destroy America's Democracy!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #5 on: 01 21, 22, 11:15:18:PM » Reply

Truman is against election integrity!
Truman62

« Reply #6 on: 01 22, 22, 01:21:09:AM » Reply

HALT!  SHOW ME YOUR PAPERS!

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #7 on: 01 22, 22, 02:46:30:AM » Reply

At least you admit Democrats are doing just that!
D2D

« Reply #8 on: 01 22, 22, 02:52:03:AM » Reply

Truman62

« Reply #9 on: 01 22, 22, 05:02:16:PM » Reply

Can't argue the facts, so DvD goes juvenile and argues fantasy facts!
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #10 on: 01 22, 22, 06:03:30:PM » Reply

Get a FREE Govt-issued photo-ID.

Register to vote using the Photo-ID.

Go to the Polling Place, show your ID and VOTE.

Easy-Peasy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW... Dominion Voting Machines need to be BANNED since they contain the ability to be connected to the Internet and easily manipulated
    from a remote location to make the voting results be whatever by a distant unknown organization (e.g. Dem-Commies).

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/dominion-blames-human-error-for-voting-machines-not-showing-gop-ballots-in-pennsylvania-county/ar-AAKnr4J

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2020/12/15/new-report-says-dominion-voting-systems-has-a-remarkably-high-error-rate-n2581624
wvit1001

« Reply #11 on: 01 22, 22, 06:09:52:PM » Reply

why do we need to make voting any harder wavydan when we have no problem with fraud now?   I thought you and your ilk were against government monitoring your life so closely.   
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Republicans are All in Favor of Election Police!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory