Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 03:50:22:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662029 Posts in 298750 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  eXcite  |  Topic: For bhsgrad... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: For bhsgrad...  (Read 2021 times)
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #12 on: 10 17, 10, 12:56:33:PM » Reply

Takn, after all of the fear mongering by the right wingers about Medicare Advantage Plans, the premium costs for next year are going "down" while coverage is going "up" and include "free" screenings for many conditions that the elderly need and that my dear is "fact" not "fiction".

Did I quote anything about Medicare?

The costs for those of us working are indeed going up...the ability for people to use their HSAs as they see fit are being changed, the cost of covering children with illness is going up...don't you keep up with the news?

Contributor
Honored Member

« Reply #13 on: 10 17, 10, 01:05:54:PM » Reply

A slur on the president?

The failures are his dear...after all, "The buck stops here" was also one of his famous promises...

And you needn't have addressed BHS specifically, you could have presented your arguments without personalization...

Oh wait...no you cant'... 

I'll address whomever I please, and I need no permission from you, takncarabizniz.

You have ZERO control over me or anyone but yourself, in reality.

And that twaddle you spouted about presenting arguments without personalization, makes no sense especially coming from you.

I meant for bhs to see the news article with the President's own words in it.

That was my intent and I saw it through, and it's no business of yours.
caserio1

« Reply #14 on: 10 17, 10, 01:16:28:PM » Reply

way  to go 13
takncarabizniz
Contributor

« Reply #15 on: 10 17, 10, 02:59:02:PM » Reply

I'll address whomever I please, and I need no permission from you, takncarabizniz.

LOL, you remind me of the little pud teens who spout off "you're not the boss of me"...

LOL

You are searching for Daw, you're searching for BHS, you start hanging out on the excite board after getting your fat ass handed to you on CE...looks like you're looking for a few allies...

People aren't stupid...we can see through your games.

Go to Hell...

julianne
Honored Member

Initial Impressions Matter

« Reply #16 on: 10 17, 10, 04:39:18:PM » Reply

Did I quote anything about Medicare?

Duh, since changes to Medicare are included in the "Healthcare Reform Law" and the "fact" that Bhs's mother is on Medicare, my comments were completely relevent to the topic Ms Takn care of everyone elses business who constantly attempts to play board mommy.
Contributor
Honored Member

« Reply #17 on: 10 17, 10, 10:00:21:PM » Reply

LOL, you remind me of the little pud teens who spout off "you're not the boss of me"...

LOL

You are searching for Daw, you're searching for BHS, you start hanging out on the excite board after getting your fat ass handed to you on CE...looks like you're looking for a few allies...

People aren't stupid...we can see through your games.

Go to Hell...

And you remind me of a seriously character-flawed, control-freak with Borderline Personality Disorder.

In any case or event, I'm not as in your words:  "hanging out on the excite board after getting your fat ass handed to you on CE"  and I'm not particularly looking for allies.  Those who are my allies have been and will be, those who are not my allies, are not and will never be, and besides I'm posting on a board where there is real community going on, so that's home base for me.

And two things caused me to decide to cut down on the CE board.

#1.   Trying to win the hearts and minds of the Right-Wing -- people who largely appear to have no hearts or no minds or neither hearts or minds -- is hopeless.

#2.  This post, not handing me my butt, but complimenting my writing while still encouraging me to use it elsewhere was the one factor that tipped the balance, and I boldfaced the part of byteryder's post that was important to me:

http://www.aesopsretreat.com/forum/index.php?topic=30597.msg260338#msg260338
Jesus Howard Christ!! Will you please STFU, 13.

It's interesting reading you. You write with the aplomb and flourish of professional writer. It is such a shame that talent and art is wasted away on partisan politics. With your word-smiths hand you could add so much to any considered discussion of this nations problems, and the worlds problems. Instead you choose to expound on the limited subject of Anti-Republicanism. You don't really espouse or support the Opposition Party, or any other opposing view.

What a waste of a human mind, to devote it exclusively to trashing a Political Party.

What more can I say except, I do feel sorry for you

A writer could not get a better compliment than that, especially from someone who opposes them on politics and ideology at every turn.  That made me stop and look at what I wanted to do, and made me decide to limit my participation at the CE board -- though not stop it, entirely, nor to stop coming to the eXite board where there are some good Lefties here, as there are on the CE board.

And I just decided to visit here on a more frequent basis than I have, while still keeping the participation fairly infrequent.

And that's the size of it. 

I should think you'd be over joyed that I'm pretty much out of your hair and wish that you would stay out of mine.
takncarabizniz
Contributor

« Reply #18 on: 10 17, 10, 10:13:08:PM » Reply

Then go finish those elusive novels you claimed to have started...!

Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  eXcite  |  Topic: For bhsgrad...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory