Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 28, 24, 12:20:36:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663515 Posts in 298886 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Steve Bannon claims Trump rally will prompt Arizona to decertify Biden 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Steve Bannon claims Trump rally will prompt Arizona to decertify Biden  (Read 13 times)
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« on: 01 17, 22, 01:33:55:PM » Reply

Steve Bannon claims Trump rally will prompt Arizona to decertify Biden's 2020 election victory
The vote cannot be decertified in any way

https://www.businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-claims-trump-rally-overturn-2020-election-florence-arizona-2022-1

On Saturday, former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon released a new episode of his "War Room" podcast in which he claimed that the former president's rally on Saturday would serve as a precursor to the decertification of President Joe Biden's 2020 election win.

"It's the kickoff of 2022. A huge speech in front of a massive crowd by Donald J. Trump and, of course, they're all melting down about who's on stage with him. They're all people that are going to get to the decertification of the 2020 Biden electors," Bannon said.

The event was scheduled after Trump canceled his January 6 speech at Mar-a-Lago, which his advisers said would result in bad press coverage and urged him against doing.

"I want to make sure Jamie Raskin, Bennie Thompson, all you guys write this down. Take your No. 2 pencils out. We're going to decertify, I didn't say we were going to certify Trump electors, but we're going to decertify Biden electors in Arizona, in Wisconsin, in the commonwealth of Pennsylvania, and in the great state of Georgia," Bannon said on his podcast.

Law professors from Arizona State University told Poynter there is no legal mechanism to undo the appointment of electors or change a certification once a president has been sworn into office.

Multiple GOP-led audits in the state also confirmed Biden's presidential win over Trump.

wvit1001

« Reply #1 on: 01 17, 22, 01:36:56:PM » Reply

sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #2 on: 01 17, 22, 01:41:22:PM » Reply

Multiple GOP-led audits in the state also confirmed Biden's presidential loss over Trump.

* D2FD9CF4-FBA1-4E99-BBD6-93C1454F0C7B.png (149.96 KB, 612x408 - viewed 0 times.)

* 0B628E3C-1B59-4102-B4C7-9E5EF13BF629.jpeg (321.92 KB, 1223x1863 - viewed 0 times.)
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #3 on: 01 17, 22, 01:58:52:PM » Reply

Many of the electors are illegal.  They were picked by governors instead of legislators.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Steve Bannon claims Trump rally will prompt Arizona to decertify Biden
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory