Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 02:43:35:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653664 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Cruise ship horror stories 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Print
Author Topic: Cruise ship horror stories  (Read 276 times)
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« on: 12 23, 21, 04:19:55:PM » Reply

Coronavirus Outbreak Turns Deadly

In one of the most recent examples of cruise-ship drama, the Diamond Princess was placed under a two-week quarantine in Japan in February 2020 after several passengers tested positive for coronavirus. Testing later found at least 700 cases of the virus among the more than 3,700 passengers and crew members, and ultimately, at least seven passengers died.

The quarantine was harshly criticized, https://www.businessinsider.com/how-diamond-princess-cruise-ship-coronavirus-quarantine-went-wrong-2020-2
with experts saying that keeping passengers and crew members confined on the ship only helped the virus spread faster.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #1 on: 12 23, 21, 05:26:17:PM » Reply

And Democrats were calling Trump all kinds of vulgar names for not allowing them to dock. Just as they called him Racist for closing the border to everyone not a citizen. Just as they called him Racist for saying the virus came from China (C H I N A ).

Had a Democrat been in charge there would have been boatloads of virus infections de-boarding and plane loads not going through self quarentine. And you can forget about having a Vaccine now (today), maybe next year.

Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #2 on: 12 23, 21, 05:32:39:PM » Reply

I don’t think I would call that a “recent” story, but I was scheduled to be on that cruise ship the next month out of Tokyo harbor.  I wasn’t worried one bit about the outbreak.  I was just worried they might cancel my cruise ... which they did.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #3 on: 12 23, 21, 05:35:36:PM » Reply

It was a recent story a couple of years ago.  LOL
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #4 on: 12 23, 21, 05:47:58:PM » Reply

Jw2 is all propaganda and no honesty!
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #5 on: 12 24, 21, 05:32:05:PM » Reply

3rd Florida-based ship has outbreak, state cases hit record

https://www.yahoo.com/news/3rd-florida-based-ship-outbreak-164004393.html

Fri, December 24, 2021

A COVID-19 outbreak took place on a South Florida-based cruise ship for the third time this week, as the number of coronavirus cases in Florida hit its highest level since the start of the pandemic.

An undisclosed number of passengers and crew aboard the Carnival Freedom cruise caught the virus so the ship was denied entry to Bonaire and Aruba, Carnival said in a statement.

The ship has 2,497 passengers and 1,112 crew members and was scheduled to return to Miami on Sunday following an 8-day cruise. Passengers were required to be vaccinated and they were tested before leaving last Saturday, according to Carnival.

It was the third outbreak this week affecting cruise ships operated by Carnival and Royal Caribbean departing Miami and Fort Lauderdale.

no, not "a couple years ago" chuck
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #6 on: 12 24, 21, 05:36:36:PM » Reply

Put a lot of people into a confined space together, and you're going to have a flu outbreak, no doubt...

The cruise industry should be old hat at this by now...seems they make the news daily with yet another Norovirus, or Norwalk virus, or some other kind of virus.  Rona is just another type.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #7 on: 12 24, 21, 05:42:17:PM » Reply

[/FONT]

Yes, johnny, the Diamond Princess story was two years ago.  You owe Chuck an apology.

New York is experiences it's highest number of cases since the pandemic began.  Why don't you talk about that, huh?
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #8 on: 12 24, 21, 07:10:31:PM » Reply

The only horror is the way the passengers are treated.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #9 on: 12 24, 21, 08:14:37:PM » Reply

Exactly.  Getting ill is not unique to cruise ships.  You can get ill anywhere.  The nightmare comes from being confined to your cabin for two weeks.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #10 on: 12 24, 21, 09:38:34:PM » Reply

3rd Florida-based ship has outbreak, state cases hit record

https://www.yahoo.com/news/3rd-florida-based-ship-outbreak-164004393.html

Fri, December 24, 2021

A COVID-19 outbreak took place on a South Florida-based cruise ship for the third time this week, as the number of coronavirus cases in Florida hit its highest level since the start of the pandemic.

An undisclosed number of passengers and crew aboard the Carnival Freedom cruise caught the virus so the ship was denied entry to Bonaire and Aruba, Carnival said in a statement.

The ship has 2,497 passengers and 1,112 crew members and was scheduled to return to Miami on Sunday following an 8-day cruise. Passengers were required to be vaccinated and they were tested before leaving last Saturday, according to Carnival.

It was the third outbreak this week affecting cruise ships operated by Carnival and Royal Caribbean departing Miami and Fort Lauderdale.

Further proof vaccines don't work
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #11 on: 12 27, 21, 08:18:25:AM » Reply

Holland America cruise skips Mexico stop after positive Covid-19 tests

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/holland-america-cruise-skips-mexico-stop-positive-covid-19-tests-rcna9970

A Holland America Line cruise ship was on its way back to port Saturday after Mexican health officials would not allow guests to disembark in Puerto Vallarta following positive Covid-19 tests on board.

The health department of the Mexican state of Jalisco said 21 crew members tested positive for Covid upon arrival in Puerto Vallarta on Thursday.

It said passengers’ potential exposure meant they would not be allowed to disembark.

“Through onboard testing, we have confirmed that a small number of fully-vaccinated crew on Koningsdam tested positive for COVID-19,” Holland America said in a statement. “All are showing mild or no symptoms and are in isolation. Close contacts have been quarantined out of an abundance of caution.”
Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Cruise ship horror stories
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About