Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 08:31:52:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653688 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  eXcite  |  Topic: Yoo-hoo? Shout Out! Where's daw? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Yoo-hoo? Shout Out! Where's daw?  (Read 2786 times)
Contributor
Honored Member

« on: 10 15, 10, 12:47:12:PM » Reply

Yoo-hoo?  Shout Out!  Where's daw? 

I went back through a bazillion pages and the last post she has is on Aug. 28.

Anybody know her whereabouts? 

juli, do you know where she is?

Did her account maybe get bumped out with one of aeslops crashes or server changes, and she doesn't know that she can get back in or how to go about it?

Our accounts -- hubby and I -- were knocked out for a week, during which we thought good old aesops had gone belly up.

But we went to work on it and found out from tech support at our ISP -- which is a really large ISP -- that all we had to do was to disconnect and reconnect our modem / wireless router.

And we had to do that a total of I believe 4 times, though it may have been 3 -- each time we were on for a few minutes to a couple of hours and dropped out again, but the last time seems to have turned the tumblers.

In any case or event, daw?  Where the heck are ya?
Me_Beavis_U

« Reply #1 on: 10 15, 10, 12:56:13:PM » Reply

When she was Outed as a race Baiting nigger, she took umbrage and left. Unlike your ilk that just stink up the place after you post.
cheryl1118
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 10 15, 10, 01:01:10:PM » Reply

Hey 13!!

how are ya!

I have wondered the same thing, hope all is will with her
Contributor
Honored Member

« Reply #3 on: 10 15, 10, 01:11:54:PM » Reply

Hey 13!!

how are ya!

I have wondered the same thing, hope all is will with her 

Hi, kiddo!  

I'm doing pretty okay... how are you?

I've been keeping myself busy and at the wheel trying to win the -- well, I was going to say hearts and minds, but those terms have only a rudimenatry application to the RWs -- trying to win over the RWs on the CE board.

It's hopeless, bootless, futile endeavor, but I had to take a shot at it.

Good seeing you again!
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #4 on: 10 15, 10, 01:12:16:PM » Reply

Unlike your ilk that just stink up the place after you post.

Maybe she just got tired of her leftist lies being exposed so effortlessly by Americans

May her stink follow her to the next poor board that she chooses to defile with leftist insanity!
julianne
Honored Member

Initial Impressions Matter

« Reply #5 on: 10 15, 10, 01:13:27:PM » Reply

13 & Cheryl, Daw is going through some personal and painful issues with her family which I am not at liberty to disclose but I will let her know that you have expressed your concern which I'm sure she will appreciate.
Me_Beavis_U

« Reply #6 on: 10 15, 10, 01:15:56:PM » Reply

Figures that the Witches of Islam would want their own, maybe she was stoned to death for hate, ever think of that. More likely julia forgot the password for her alt as Daw. God forbid she found out how Wrong she was and got a conscience.
Contributor
Honored Member

« Reply #7 on: 10 15, 10, 01:29:39:PM » Reply

13 & Cheryl, Daw is going through some personal and painful issues with her family which I am not at liberty to disclose but I will let her know that you have expressed your concern which I'm sure she will appreciate. 

Thank you, juli.

You know when I thought this place had bitten the Big Kahuna and gone down for good, I went nuts trying to find daw at all the other places she mentioned she posted, and I even dug through my email documents to find the little site that she set up -- where you and I put in a couple of post?  With no luck.

Please, do let her know we were asking about her and whatever is going on with her, we're thinking about her and holding a good thought.

Also, I saw that sadie has been in a few times, but infrequently, and I think about her a lot, too!
Me_Beavis_U

« Reply #8 on: 10 15, 10, 01:42:04:PM » Reply

Take to twitter or IM, you are not playing with a full deck if you think this is you idea of entertainment,
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #9 on: 10 15, 10, 01:42:54:PM » Reply

Julianne, 13, 

Tell her even the conservatives miss her here, already!

You others are to easy to dispute and debunk your lies, but she was a bit more less reasonable and it took more time to show up her leftist moral bankruptcy and loonesies!
julianne
Honored Member

« Reply #10 on: 10 15, 10, 01:49:49:PM » Reply

Also, I saw that sadie has been in a few times, but infrequently, and I think about her a lot, too!

13, after all of the mean spirited and hatefull things that the extreme far right wingers said when Sadie was going through the trauma of her daughters illness and subsequent death, I can't blame her for not spending much time on this board.

Obviously, the term "compassionate conservative" has certainly lost any of the luster it may have once had.
julianne
Honored Member

« Reply #11 on: 10 15, 10, 01:55:38:PM » Reply

Tell her even the conservatives miss her here, already!

Non sequitur, you and those of your ilk who don't even know what a "true" conservative is, are not fit to discuss the concerns of people who actually "care" about the well being of others.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  eXcite  |  Topic: Yoo-hoo? Shout Out! Where's daw?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory