Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 05:07:50:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660975 Posts in 298644 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: I wonder if he was enjoying Monica's company too... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: I wonder if he was enjoying Monica's company too...  (Read 27 times)
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« on: 12 03, 21, 11:44:46:PM » Reply

Interesting...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10235499/Epstein-Clinton.html

We know Bill has a sex addiction (frankly, I believe it was what led to his recent urinary tract infection), so it begs the questions...what the heck were these good ol' boys doing?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #1 on: 12 04, 21, 11:09:16:AM » Reply

EXCLUSIVE: Jeffrey Epstein's access to the Clinton White House laid bare: Visitor logs reveal pedophile visited the former president at least 17 TIMES - including a dozen in 1994 and twice in one day on three separate occasions
  • Visitor logs obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com reveal pedophile Jeffrey Epstein visited the White House at least 17 times during Bill Clinton's first term between 1993 and 1995
  • The documents, released as part of a FOIA request, show Epstein was admitted as a guest on 14 separate days and on three occasions made two visits in a single day
  • The vast majority of Epstein's visits were to the West Wing, suggesting he was meeting the president
  • The late financier was invited by some of Clinton's most senior advisers and aides, including Robert Rubin who later served as Clinton's Treasury Secretary
  • While Epstein's crimes did not become public knowledge until his 2006 arrest, the visits would have occurred around the time his alleged madam Ghislaine Maxwell was allegedly procuring underage girls for him
  • According to logs, Epstein was first admitted as a guest in February 25, 1993 - just a month after Clinton's inauguration - after being invited by Robert Rubin, at the time Assistant to the President for Economic Policy
  • He next visited on September 29, 1993 for a reception organized by the White House Historical Association after he donated $10,000, which he was photographed attending with Ghislaine Maxwell
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10235499/Epstein-Clinton.html
wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 12 04, 21, 11:48:27:AM » Reply

wasn't that about the time Epstien was out clubbing and partying with trump and melania in NYC to?
wvit1001

« Reply #3 on: 12 04, 21, 11:57:31:AM » Reply

Ghislaine Maxwell trial: Sex crimes accuser testifies Jeffrey Epstein took her to meet Trump when she was 14

In 2002, Trump told New York magazine, “I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy.”

“He’s a lot of fun to be with,” Trump said then. “It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

The New York Times in 2019 reported that in 1992, a Florida businessman at Trump’s request had organized a “calendar girl” competition at Mar-a-Lago.

“I arranged to have some contestants fly in,” the businessman, George Houraney, told the Times.

“At the very first party, I said, ‘Who’s coming tonight? I have 28 girls coming.’ It was him [Trump] and Epstein.”

“I said, ‘Donald, this is supposed to be a party with V.I.P.s. You’re telling me it’s you and Epstein?’” Houraney recalled.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/01/ghislaine-maxwell-trial-jeffrey-epstein-took-teen-girl-to-meet-trump-accuser-says.html
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #4 on: 12 04, 21, 01:19:21:PM » Reply

It's always possible wvit...if you're going to open the can of worms, I say open it all the way and spill them out...whoever patronized this guy and his crimes should be held accountable.  When have I ever said otherwise?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #5 on: 12 05, 21, 03:03:59:PM » Reply

"The woman, in testimony at Maxwell’s federal sex crimes trial, did not allege any improper conduct by Trump when she met him at his Mar-a-Lago resort."

From CCPWvit's source that he conveniently left out!

Also nowhere in the article does it say President Trump knew any of the women was underage!

CCPWvit loves sensationalized bullshit!
wvit1001

« Reply #6 on: 12 05, 21, 03:06:26:PM » Reply

did she alledge any inappropriate conduct by Clinton zippy?
D2D

« Reply #7 on: 12 05, 21, 03:11:12:PM » Reply

The article you cited was too busy engaging in rumors and innuendo about President Trump!

It mentions Clinton's name once in passing!

Also, President Trump never went to Epstein's Pedophile island but Clinton did!
wvit1001

« Reply #8 on: 12 05, 21, 03:13:55:PM » Reply

so has anyone alledged inappropriate conduct with Clinton during any of his contacts with Epstein d2?
D2D

« Reply #9 on: 12 05, 21, 03:15:10:PM » Reply

Has anyone alleged improper conduct by President Trump?
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: I wonder if he was enjoying Monica's company too...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory