Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 08:35:10:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653414 Posts in 297919 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Missouri Data Says Mask Mandates DO WORK! Huh... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: Missouri Data Says Mask Mandates DO WORK! Huh...  (Read 72 times)
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #12 on: 12 04, 21, 01:48:06:AM » Reply

But then you have no proof of your denial/claim either, Dan.

You weren't there, so you can't prove your side either.

To prove your side, we have to assume the people who did the study are biased idiots.

I'd like to think that is NOT the case, and people like that would lose their jobs soon.

Also, biased people like that would NOT be able to conduct study after study and get away with it.

Your assumption that they could is rather shallow, crass and biased of you.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #13 on: 12 04, 21, 02:41:18:AM » Reply

But then you have no proof of your denial/claim either, Dan.
[/HIGHLIGHT][/SIZE][/FONT]

I don’t have to.  The burden of proof is on the person who makes the claim.  I just questioned your claim.

Understand?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #14 on: 12 04, 21, 10:23:52:AM » Reply

A study conducted by Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in cooperation with the Naval Medical Research Center sought to test lockdownsm along with testing and isolation. In May, 3, 143 new recruits to the Marines were given the option to participate in a study of frequent testing under extreme quarantine. The study was called CHARM, which stands for COVID-19 Health Action Response for Marines. Of the recruits asked, a total of 1,848 young people agreed to be guinea pigs in this experiment which involved “which included weekly qPCR testing and blood sampling for IgG antibody assessment.” In addition, the CHARM study volunteers who did test positively “on the day of enrollment (day 0) or on day 7 or day 14 were separated from their roommates and were placed in isolation.”
What did the recruits have to do? The study explains, and, as you will see, they faced an even more strict regime that has existed in civilian life in most places. All recruits, even those not in the CHARM group, did the following.

All recruits wore double-layered cloth masks at all times indoors and outdoors, except when sleeping or eating; practiced social distancing of at least 6 feet; were not allowed to leave campus; did not have access to personal electronics and other items that might contribute to surface transmission; and routinely washed their hands. They slept in double-occupancy rooms with sinks, ate in shared dining facilities, and used shared bathrooms. All recruits cleaned their rooms daily, sanitized bathrooms after each use with bleach wipes, and ate preplated meals in a dining hall that was cleaned with bleach after each platoon had eaten. Most instruction and exercises were conducted outdoors. All movement of recruits was supervised, and unidirectional flow was implemented, with designated building entry and exit points to minimize contact among persons. All recruits, regardless of participation in the study, underwent daily temperature and symptom screening. Six instructors who were assigned to each platoon worked in 8-hour shifts and enforced the quarantine measures. If recruits reported any signs or symptoms consistent with Covid-19, they reported to sick call, underwent rapid qPCR testing for SARS-CoV-2, and were placed in isolation pending the results of testing.

Instructors were also restricted to campus, were required to wear masks, were provided with preplated meals, and underwent daily temperature checks and symptom screening. Instructors who were assigned to a platoon in which a positive case was diagnosed underwent rapid qPCR testing for SARS-CoV-2, and, if the result was positive, the instructor was removed from duty. Recruits and instructors were prohibited from interacting with campus support staff, such as janitorial and food-service personnel. After each class completed quarantine, a deep bleach cleaning of surfaces was performed in the bathrooms, showers, bedrooms, and hallways in the dormitories, and the dormitory remained unoccupied for at least 72 hours before reoccupancy.

What were the results? The virus still spread, though 90% of those who tested positive were without symptoms. Incredibly, 2% of the CHARM recruits still contracted the virus, even if all but one remained asymptomatic. “Our study showed that in a group of predominantly young male military recruits, approximately 2% became positive for SARS-CoV-2, as determined by qPCR assay, during a 2-week, strictly enforced quarantine.”

https://www.aier.org/article/even-a-military-enforced-quarantine-cant-stop-the-virus-study-reveals/
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #15 on: 12 04, 21, 10:24:42:AM » Reply

A first-of-its-kind literature review on the adverse effects of face masks, titled “Is a Mask That Covers the Mouth and Nose Free from Undesirable Side Effects in Everyday Use and Free of Potential Hazards?,” reveals there are clear, scientifically demonstrable adverse effects for mask wearers, both on psychological, social and physical levels.

Newly published in the International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, a team of German researchers acknowledge that theirs is the first comprehensive investigation into the adverse health effects that masks can cause — a surprising fact considering that many countries around the world introduced universal mask wearing in public spaces for containing SARS-CoV-2 in 2020 as a mandatory health policy without investigating nor communicating to their citizens the true risks of masks, hence violating informed consent.

According to the German research team, their work is designed to “provide a first, rapid, scientific presentation of the risks of general mandatory mask use by focusing on the possible adverse medical effects of masks, especially in certain diagnostic, patient and user groups.”

The researchers summarize their study as follows:

“The aim was to find, test, evaluate and compile scientifically proven related side effects of wearing masks. For a quantitative evaluation, 44 mostly experimental studies were referenced, and for a substantive evaluation, 65 publications were found. The literature revealed relevant adverse effects of masks in numerous disciplines.

In this paper, we refer to the psychological and physical deterioration as well as multiple symptoms described because of their consistent, recurrent and uniform presentation from different disciplines as a Mask-Induced Exhaustion Syndrome (MIES).

We objectified evaluation evidenced changes in respiratory physiology of mask wearers with significant correlation of O2 drop and fatigue (p < 0.05), a clustered co-occurrence of respiratory impairment and O2 drop (67%), N95 mask and CO2 rise (82%), N95 mask and O2 drop (72%), N95 mask and headache (60%), respiratory impairment and temperature rise (88%), but also temperature rise and moisture (100%) under the masks.

Extended mask-wearing by the general population could lead to relevant effects and consequences in many medical fields.”

https://principia-scientific.com/65-studies-reveals-face-masks-do-cause-physical-harm/

https://www.mdpi.com/1660-4601/18/8/4344/htm

https://standforhealthfreedom.com/action/act-now-mandatory-masks-endanger-your-health/
Truman62

« Reply #16 on: 12 04, 21, 11:32:11:PM » Reply

So the masks worked.

THanks!
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #17 on: 12 05, 21, 02:29:38:AM » Reply

So the masks worked.
[/HIGHLIGHT][/SIZE][/FONT]

... to create health and psychological problems; not to prevent spread of Covid.

What is wrong with you?  Why are you so married to something that does not help and only causes harm?
D2D

« Reply #18 on: 12 05, 21, 02:34:00:AM » Reply

Truman still refuses to admit COVID was designed to get around extreme quarantines and cloth masks do nothing!
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #19 on: 12 05, 21, 11:36:11:AM » Reply

OSHA said only N-95 masks work. Most people use the other kinds that don’t work.

As usual, the Devil is in the details

* 90BE1974-0B36-4913-A7B1-AD9FB7FC600D.jpeg (241.54 KB, 1435x1440 - viewed 4 times.)
D2D

« Reply #20 on: 12 05, 21, 02:11:13:PM » Reply

I will never forget the woman last summer!

She was walking home in 100+ degree heat covered from head to toe in PPE with nothing exposed!

She collapsed and died of heatstroke!
Truman62

« Reply #21 on: 12 05, 21, 02:43:34:PM » Reply

I will never forget DvD last night!

It was talking from home in 1+ discussion covered from head to toe in lies!

Its lies collapsed from the truth and it ran!
D2D

« Reply #22 on: 12 05, 21, 02:55:47:PM » Reply

Truman cannot handle the truth!

Masks don't work!
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Missouri Data Says Mask Mandates DO WORK! Huh...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory