Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 06:46:06:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653664 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Shooting Suspect’s Parents Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Shooting Suspect’s Parents Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter  (Read 24 times)
wvit1001

« on: 12 03, 21, 02:52:50:PM » Reply

Prosecutors in Michigan took a rare step on Friday by filing involuntary manslaughter charges against the parents of the 15-year-old accused of fatally shooting four students in the halls of Oxford High School, saying that they had bought the semiautomatic handgun that he used to carry out the deadly rampage as a Christmas gift.

On the morning of the Nov. 30 shooting, the suspect’s parents were urgently called into the high school after one of his teachers found an alarming note he had drawn, scrawled with images of a gun, a person who had been shot, and the words, “Blood everywhere,” and, “The thoughts won’t stop. Help me.”

The day before the shooting, a teacher had seen the suspect searching online for ammunition for the gun in class, which led to a meeting with school officials, the prosecutor said. After being informed by the school about their son’s behavior, Jennifer Crumbley texted to her son: “LOL, I’m not mad at you, you just have to learn not to get caught,” Ms. McDonald said.

School officials told the parents during the in-person meeting on Tuesday that they were required to seek counseling for their son, Ethan, Ms. McDonald said. The teenager’s parents did not want their son to be removed from school that day, and did not ask him whether he had the gun with him or search the backpack he brought with him to the office, Ms. McDonald said.

“James and Jennifer Crumbley left the school without their son,” Ms. McDonald said. “He was returned to the classroom.”

Ms. McDonald said the teenager’s parents had been storing the newly purchased 9-millimeter Sig Sauer pistol unlocked in a bedroom drawer.

At about 12:50 p.m. that day, law-enforcement authorities said, Ethan Crumbley walked into a bathroom carrying his backpack and emerged armed with the handgun and began to shoot.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/michigan-shooting-suspects-parents-charged-with-involuntary-manslaughter/ar-AARrirG?li=BBnb7Kz
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #1 on: 12 03, 21, 02:54:27:PM » Reply

Throw the BOOK at them Dann-O!!! 
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #2 on: 12 03, 21, 02:59:19:PM » Reply

I'm sure the parents had a lot to do with their screwed up son.  Prolly more than anyone.
zsq987
TRUMP = GREAT President; SOBama/Biden = WORST Presidents

Libs are Racists/Bigots against all White People.

« Reply #3 on: 12 03, 21, 06:38:13:PM » Reply

Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Shooting Suspect’s Parents Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory