Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 11:32:28:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653435 Posts in 297922 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Top NIH Scientist Willing to testify against Vaccine use 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Top NIH Scientist Willing to testify against Vaccine use  (Read 41 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« on: 12 02, 21, 04:33:18:PM » Reply

ALL Covid Vaccines are for EMERGENCY USE ONLY - and we are not in any kind of emergency!

Will Argue Against Vaccine Mandates in Livestreamed Ethics Review
A senior bioethicist and director of the Laboratory of Infectious Diseases at the National Institutes of Health
who said he’s willing to risk his medical license
— will argue against vaccine mandates during a Dec. 1 livestreamed roundtable.

A senior bioethicist who heads a research team at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) is taking the lead at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) in the debate over the ethics of COVID vaccine mandates.

Dr. Matthew Memoli, director of the Laboratory of Infectious Diseases at NIH, will argue against vaccine mandates during a Dec. 1 livestreamed roundtable session, which will be open to the public.

“There’s a lot of debate within the NIH about whether [a vaccine mandate] is appropriate,” David Wendler, a senior NIH bioethicist in charge of planning the session, told the WSJ. “It’s an important, hot topic.”

Memoli opposes mandates for the COVID vaccines authorized for emergency use in the U.S., and has chosen not to be vaccinated.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/nih-matthew-memoli-vaccine-mandates-ethics
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #1 on: 12 02, 21, 05:30:10:PM » Reply

I don't need a bioethicist to tell me what my rights are and that law exists to protect those rights.  That is the only argument that needs to be made.  Everything else is a matter of individual choice.  If want to get vaxed, then get vaxed.  Otherwise don't.  There is no argument on earth that trumps individual, natural rights.
wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 12 02, 21, 05:54:35:PM » Reply

Overall, we rate the Children’s Health Defense a strong conspiracy and quackery level advocacy group that frequently promotes unsupported claims. We also rate them low for factual reporting due to the promotion of propaganda as well as several failed fact checks.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #3 on: 12 02, 21, 06:16:43:PM » Reply

The arguments I make apply even if getting vaxed is the safest thing you can do, which is isn't.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #4 on: 12 02, 21, 11:12:44:PM » Reply

Overall, we rate CCPWvit as full of shit based on extreme left-wing bias, Satan worshiping, promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories, affiliation with known far-leftist and radical groups, and has failed every fact check ever conducted.

Notice how CCPWvit cannot disprove any part of the article that was quoted!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #5 on: 12 03, 21, 02:27:57:PM » Reply

CCPWvit still has no proof!
lakitss

« Reply #6 on: 12 03, 21, 02:36:19:PM » Reply

Wvit is the poster child for sheep-think.

Regardless of proven facts, data, or source, she is the naysayer of anything her programming dictates.

Pretty sad and myopic.
D2D

« Reply #7 on: 12 03, 21, 03:58:46:PM » Reply

Do you know what the COVID vaccine failure reminds me of?

The great WWII torpedo fiasco!

Torpedoes were failing to function at an alarming rate but government bureaucrats wouldn't admit there was a problem and banned anyone from looking into the problem!

That stubborn ignorance killed a lot of people just as the vaccine stubbornness is killing and abusing a lot of people!

Democrats have become wedded to the proposition the vaccines work when all the evidence says they don't!
D2D

« Reply #8 on: 12 04, 21, 04:19:50:PM » Reply

Democrats admit it is so!
D2D

« Reply #9 on: 12 05, 21, 04:06:48:PM » Reply

For Democrats it is always dogma over reality!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Top NIH Scientist Willing to testify against Vaccine use
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory