Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 02:46:55:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660669 Posts in 298613 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: STILL stealing the Vote 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: STILL stealing the Vote  (Read 53 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« on: 12 02, 21, 04:28:25:PM » Reply

NY Republicans vow to take legal action if de Blasio signs bill allowing non-citizens to vote
The bill, if signed into law, would potentially let more than 800,000 non-citizens vote

The New York City Council is set to vote next week on a measure that would allow non-citizens to register to vote in municipal elections, but Republicans are readying themselves to challenge it in court if they have to.

At a Thursday news conference, New York State Republican Party members vowed to do whatever they can.

NYC MAY SOON LET 800,000 NON-US CITIZENS VOTE

"We pledge action, legal or otherwise, any means necessary to stop this dangerous legislation from undermining our elections," party chairman Nick Langworthy said.

The bill, if it becomes law, would allow more than 800,000 non-citizen residents to vote, according to the New York Times.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ny-republicans-vow-legal-action-non-citizens-voting

omiaqt
Blacks will not truly be free from the bondage of slavery, until they free themselves from the Democrat Party!

Democrats are anti-Make America Great Again

« Reply #1 on: 12 02, 21, 06:29:58:PM » Reply

Only a Dem would even suggest allowing illegals to vote. I’ll tell you this is the first step in turning those 800, 000 illegal votes into National Votes.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #2 on: 12 02, 21, 11:04:35:PM » Reply

Why not Democrats have already taken away the citizenry's right to vote!
wvit1001

« Reply #3 on: 12 02, 21, 11:08:23:PM » Reply

For decades, lawmakers and immigrant advocates in New York City have pushed for legislation that would allow legal residents who are not citizens to vote in municipal elections, a right they had in school board elections until the boards were abolished in the early 2000s.

Now city lawmakers are moving to make noncitizen voting a reality — over the objections of Mayor Bill de Blasio.

The City Council is planning to approve a bill that would allow more than 800,000 noncitizen New Yorkers to register as members of political parties and vote in municipal elections, provided they are green card holders or have the right to work in the United States.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/23/nyregion/noncitizen-voting-rights-nyc.html
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 12 02, 21, 11:09:32:PM » Reply

Supporters maintain that immigrants who reside in the city legally, pay taxes, send their children to public schools and rely on city services should have some say in who becomes mayor or represents them on the City Council.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #5 on: 12 02, 21, 11:09:59:PM » Reply

Don't care!

Non-citizens have no right to nor interest in a prosperous and free America!

Chinese companies pay American taxes so does that mean people in China have the right to vote in American elections?
D2D

« Reply #6 on: 12 03, 21, 02:27:22:PM » Reply

What is the matter CCPWvit?

Still waiting for your masters to tell you how to respond?
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 12 03, 21, 03:45:36:PM » Reply

de bla asshole is not a democrat you can take you choice between a S or a C  either one or both together would be correct.
D2D

« Reply #8 on: 12 03, 21, 04:01:35:PM » Reply

Yes, DeBlasio is a corrupt leftist phony who does what profits him the most and it doesn't have to make sense!
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #9 on: 12 03, 21, 04:39:29:PM » Reply

For decades, lawmakers and immigrant advocates in New York City have pushed for legislation that would allow legal residents who are not citizens to vote in municipal elections, a right they had in school board elections until the boards were abolished in the early 2000s.

And for decades that is how you've been stealing the vote.  Local elections bleed upward to affect Federal elections.

D2D

« Reply #10 on: 12 04, 21, 04:21:25:PM » Reply

What ever Democrats propose will only do one thing!

Make Democrats richer or more powerful!
D2D

« Reply #11 on: 12 05, 21, 04:07:23:PM » Reply

Democrats admit it is so!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: STILL stealing the Vote
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education