Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 11:53:45:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662662 Posts in 298802 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Facebook ‘Hate Speech’ Algorithm Found 90% of Hate Speech Directed at 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Facebook ‘Hate Speech’ Algorithm Found 90% of Hate Speech Directed at  (Read 49 times)
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« on: 12 02, 21, 09:33:26:AM » Reply

Last week, the Washington Post reported that an April 2020 examination of Facebook’s anti-racism algorithm found that roughly 90 percent of the ‘hate speech’ subject to content takedowns were statements of contempt and disgust directed at White people and men.

Facebook spokesman Andy Stone defended the company’s hate speech policies saying, “The Worst of the Worst project helped show us what kinds of hate speech our technology was and was not effectively detecting and understand what forms of it people believe to be the most insidious.”

The software was supposed to detect and automatically delete “hate speech” before users saw it. The company said its algorithms proactively caught more than 80 percent of what they deemed hate speech.

But that statistic hid an undiscussed and serious problem that was obvious to researchers. The algorithm was aggressively detecting comments denigrating White people more than attacks on any other group. One April 2020 document said roughly 90 percent of “hate speech” subject to content takedowns were statements of contempt, inferiority, and disgust directed at White people and men.

https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2021/12/facebook-hate-speech-algorithm-found-90-of-hate-speech-directed-at-white-people/

Anybody surprised?
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #1 on: 12 02, 21, 11:36:06:AM » Reply

I know.  I could feel it.
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #2 on: 12 02, 21, 11:43:14:AM » Reply

I know.  I could feel it.

Are you among those who teach it?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #3 on: 12 02, 21, 12:19:41:PM » Reply

The software was supposed to detect and automatically delete “hate speech” before users saw it. The company said its algorithms proactively caught more than 80 percent of what they deemed hate speech
[/HIGHLIGHT][/SIZE][/FONT]

So 80% of it was blocked, but of the hate speech that did get through was 90% against whites and/or men?  That should tell you all you need to know about Facebook’s agenda.  Either that, or there really isn’t as much hate speech against minorities as Biden would have us believe.
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 12 02, 21, 12:21:40:PM » Reply

Overall, we rate the Conservative Daily News far-Right Biased and questionable based on the promotion of conservative propaganda, the use of poor sources, and frequently publishing false information.
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #5 on: 12 02, 21, 01:08:30:PM » Reply

No, I felt it being directed at me...
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #6 on: 12 02, 21, 10:31:58:PM » Reply

Overall, we rate CCPWvit as full of shit based on extreme left-wing bias, Satan worshiping, promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories, affiliation with known far-leftist and radical groups, and has failed every fact check ever conducted.

Notice how CCPWvit cannot disprove any part of the article that was quoted!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #7 on: 12 03, 21, 02:22:29:PM » Reply

CCPWvit still has not proven anything in the article quoted is wrong!
zsq987
TRUMP = GREAT President; SOBama/Biden = WORST Presidents

Libs are Racists/Bigots against all White People.

« Reply #8 on: 12 03, 21, 02:31:43:PM » Reply

Ms. nit-wit-twit...

wvit1001Sr. Member

Re: Facebook ‘Hate Speech’ Algorithm Found 90% of Hate Speech Directed« Reply #4 on: 12 02, 21, 01:21:40:PM »

Overall, we rate the Conservative Daily News far-Right Biased and questionable based on the promotion of conservative propaganda, the use of poor sources, and frequently publishing false information.
Who TF is WE?

Why would Normal People care? ? ? ?
D2D

« Reply #9 on: 12 03, 21, 02:33:38:PM » Reply

CCPWvit posts that in response to any and every quote he doesn't like!

There is no we other than the many personalities roaming around in CCPWvit's vacuous skull!
D2D

« Reply #10 on: 12 04, 21, 03:58:53:PM » Reply

CCPWvit admits it is so!
D2D

« Reply #11 on: 12 05, 21, 03:24:05:PM » Reply

Facebook is sowing the seeds of its own demise!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Facebook ‘Hate Speech’ Algorithm Found 90% of Hate Speech Directed at
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory