Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 05:14:52:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660809 Posts in 298625 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Prosecutors may charge parents of suspect in Michigan school shooting 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Prosecutors may charge parents of suspect in Michigan school shooting  (Read 34 times)
wvit1001

« on: 12 01, 21, 08:38:03:PM » Reply

good, the parents should be responsible for the death and destruction they allowed to happen.   

Prosecutors are considering charging the parents of the suspect in the Michigan school shooting.

Oakland County Prosecutor Karen McDonald said the 15-year-old would be charged as an adult.

"It was absolutely premeditated," McDonald said of the shooting, which left four students dead.

Oakland County Prosecutor Karen McDonald said on Wednesday that she was considering charging the parents of the suspect in the shooting at Oxford High School.

McDonald said prosecutors expected to charge the suspect, identified as Ethan Crumbley, with four counts of first-degree murder, one count of terrorism causing death, seven counts of assault with intent to murder, and 12 counts of felony firearm possession.

McDonald said Crumbley would be charged as an adult given the serious nature of the crime and because the evidence suggested the shooting was not an impulsive act. The terrorism count, which McDonald said was not a "typical" charge, was added to address "all the children who ran screaming" and were "hiding under desks," she said.

Authorities on Tuesday said Crumbley used a pistol his father had purchased last Friday. The police said Crumbley surrendered a loaded gun with seven rounds of ammunition.

Authorities identified the handgun as a 9mm Sig Sauer SP 2022 pistol and said it had two 15-round magazines. The suspect's father had purchased a third magazine, but authorities haven't found it, Oakland County Sheriff Mike Bouchard said at a press conference.

McDonald told reporters that evidence suggested Crumbley had started planning "well before" the shooting, though she declined to elaborate.

"I am absolutely sure after reviewing the evidence that it isn't even a close call," she said. "It was absolutely premeditated."

Crumbley is expected to be arraigned on Wednesday afternoon, authorities said.

McDonald said her office would make a decision shortly about whether to charge the suspect's parents in the shooting.

Justin Shilling, 17, Tate Myre, 16, Hana St. Juliana, 14, and Madisyn Baldwin, 17, were killed in the shooting. Seven others, including a teacher, were injured as of Wednesday morning.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/prosecutors-may-charge-parents-of-suspect-in-michigan-school-shooting/ar-AARlI1h?li=BBnb7Kz
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #1 on: 12 02, 21, 11:42:54:AM » Reply

They should.  Those parents are just as responsible as the kid.

They KNEW he was troubled AND dangerous, yet did nothing.

AND the kid had used the father's gun.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #2 on: 12 02, 21, 10:02:49:PM » Reply

How do you know!

Prosecutors routinely lie trying to taint the jury pool!

For all you know the parents had the gun secured in a gun safe!

Wait for the trial and see the actual evidence instead of making an ass of yourself!
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #3 on: 12 02, 21, 10:09:54:PM » Reply

WHAT responsible parent goes out and buys a new gun when their kid is having emotional problems?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #4 on: 12 02, 21, 10:43:30:PM » Reply

What responsible parent confronted by a burgeoning crime rate and the crime expanding defund the police movement sits on his hands keeping his family defenseless?

Only a fool would put his life in the hands of violent criminals!
wvit1001

« Reply #5 on: 12 02, 21, 10:55:29:PM » Reply

you mean like the kid who killed his classmates with his parents gun?   those type of criminals zippy?
D2D

« Reply #6 on: 12 02, 21, 11:02:07:PM » Reply

Michigan has massively intrusive gun control laws and all of them failed in this case!

Will you learn from that failure or double down on your massive stupidity?
D2D

« Reply #7 on: 12 03, 21, 02:25:06:PM » Reply

It appears it will be the latter and not he former!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Prosecutors may charge parents of suspect in Michigan school shooting
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory