Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 01:36:27:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653464 Posts in 297924 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Madison Cawthorn has been “radicalized by extremists” 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Madison Cawthorn has been “radicalized by extremists”  (Read 25 times)
wvit1001

« on: 09 22, 21, 08:07:36:PM » Reply

Madison Cawthorn has been “radicalized by extremists” according to Democrat opponent.

A devastating new ad from his Democratic opponent, a lesbian minister, points out that Cawthorn fits the stereotype of young men who become domestic terrorists.

Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-NC) has become one of the loudest and most extreme voices in the modern Republican party. Now his Democratic opponent, a lesbian minister, is pointing out what has happened in front of voters eyes.

The Congressman, like many young men, has been radicalized by extremists and fits the stereotype now for a would-be domestic terrorist.

“Like too many young people before him, from around the world to right next door, Madison Cawthorn exhibits the signs of a young man who has been radicalized by extremists and is now—dangerously—radicalizing others,” Jasmine Beach-Ferrara tweeted with a copy of the ad.

In the short spot, Beach-Ferrara notes that Cawthorn started out claiming he was interested in unity and bipartisanship before switching to violent rhetoric and urging insurrection.

Cawthorn helped to instigate the MAGA riot at the Capitol building and has been accused of sexual harassment and predatory behavior. He has shown support for white supremacy and was exposed for lying about a car accident that left him paralyzed by his former friend, the driver of the automobile. He also claimed the accident derailed his plans to attend the Naval Academy, but his application had already been rejected before the accident.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/KR7ZFg5Cwpo" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/KR7ZFg5Cwpo</a>
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #1 on: 09 22, 21, 08:18:23:PM » Reply

You know who was radicalized by extremists?  Joe Biden.

So much for the phony claim that Biden was a moderate.
gwboolean

« Reply #2 on: 09 22, 21, 08:21:49:PM » Reply

Afraid he is going to have to suffer the same fate as all people who commit treason against America and become an enemy of the people.
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #3 on: 09 22, 21, 08:26:26:PM » Reply

gwbooger (jealous of anything white) ...  What happened to your non-sensical Ebonic words - Twilzl and Twinkllif? ? ? ? ?
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #4 on: 09 22, 21, 08:28:14:PM » Reply

"You can always tell what the Left is like - by what they attempt to accuse of the Right."    Radical Extremists

gwboolean

« Reply #5 on: 09 22, 21, 09:26:52:PM » Reply

I know you are, Jivin Jimmy Crow.  But what am I?
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Madison Cawthorn has been “radicalized by extremists”
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory