Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 12:47:03:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662679 Posts in 298803 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Why are they failing to investigate? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: Why are they failing to investigate?  (Read 121 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #12 on: 09 20, 21, 04:10:54:PM » Reply

Hypocrite, I am happy to respond in kind as you yourself have discovered time and time again!
justincase

« Reply #13 on: 09 20, 21, 04:16:03:PM » Reply

Dance, dtoody...DANCE!!  LOL!!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #14 on: 09 21, 21, 05:43:30:PM » Reply

Joy Reid chalked up the media attention over the Gabby Petito case to “missing white woman syndrome” and appeared angry over the coverage. The case has garnered significant media attention due to Petito’s sizable social media following.
“The way this story has captivated the nation has many wondering; why not the same media attention when people of color go missing?” Reid asked on her show. Reid chalked it up to “missing white woman syndrome”, which is actually a term used in anti-white circles since the 90’s.

https://nationalfile.com/joy-reid-lashes-out-over-gabby-petito-media-coverage-blames-missing-white-woman-syndrome/

Joy Reid is a racist!
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #15 on: 09 22, 21, 08:37:16:AM » Reply

Fox News contributor under fire after his comment about Gabby Petito goes viral on TikTok

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/fox-news-contributor-under-fire-after-his-comment-about-gabby-petito-goes-viral-on-tiktok/ar-AAOE3Vz?ocid=se

The TikToker shared a seconds-long clip where Arroyo is seen rather passionately claiming that the news was paying more attention to Petito than necessary.

“With all that’s happening in the world, what’s happening in our southern border and abroad and at home, I think this entire story is a huge distraction, forgive me,” he says, smirking.

“This is like a Lifetime movie, an ongoing mini-series for America but I think it's basically a local story, it’s a missing person,” he continues, “I hope they get to the bottom of it, but I do worry we’re spending way too much time on this case.” He is then cut off by another speaker and the clip ends.
D2D

« Reply #16 on: 09 22, 21, 06:14:50:PM » Reply

Distraction and denial are what Democrats are all about!
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Why are they failing to investigate?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory