Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 11:28:43:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660514 Posts in 298597 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Being rude to robots 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Being rude to robots  (Read 444 times)
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« on: 08 27, 21, 06:25:45:PM » Reply

I should take first prize!  Trying to communicate today with a company known for communication - Verizon!  Virtually impossible to get a real person!  I'm seriously thinking of changing my cell phone carrier that I have had for years.  The bill changes all the time and their website cannot give me answers.  Getting to talk to a real person is a lesson in futility.  Does anyone here have a recommendation for a cell phone carrier where you can get problems solved with ease and a customer service rep.?
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #1 on: 08 28, 21, 03:46:28:AM » Reply

Oh no...we use Verizon too.  I end up going to the local store and talking to them when I have issues that aren't getting action.
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 08 28, 21, 05:20:16:AM » Reply

People on our community FB page complain about Version all time. I don't have it.
Ladyelaine

« Reply #3 on: 08 28, 21, 03:04:05:PM » Reply

I had a prepaid flip phone with them but they cancelled my account using the excuse that I did not use it often enough. At the time I had a balance of over $70.00 left but I was never able to get the balance refunded or to re-activate the phone.
Supposedly you can access the following url to start a live chat with a representative:

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/contact-us/#Chat

I've never tried it, hope it works for you.
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #4 on: 08 28, 21, 06:54:41:PM » Reply

Thank you for the responses - then it's not just me I'm glad to know.  I've tried going to the actual Verizon store and there's just one employee on hand usually and a line - it's as bad as trying to contact them by phone.  They now have a recording that says the wait time could be up to an hour or more and to schedule a time for them to call you back.  I tried that and it was about noon when I tried to arrange it and the message was I would get a call between 4-4.30 pm.  I went about my day and the call did come in around 4.30 pm.  The fellow had a heavy Oriental accent and he called me "Burial" as in burial ground - which was a weird version of my first name and I could hardly understand him.  He said he would look into my account and call me back and I'm still waiting.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Being rude to robots
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory