Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 07:17:25:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660562 Posts in 298600 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Helen Thomas Calls Anti-Semitism Charge ‘Baloney!’ 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Helen Thomas Calls Anti-Semitism Charge ‘Baloney!’  (Read 287 times)
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

Repeal the 17th Amendment, No direct elections

« on: 10 12, 10, 04:53:47:PM » Reply

MARION, Ohio
 (AP) — In a radio interview, former White House correspondent Helen Thomas acknowledges she touched a nerve with remarks about Israel that led to her retirement. But she says the comments were “exactly what I thought,” even though she realized soon afterward that it was the end of her job.

“I hit the third rail. You cannot criticize Israel in this country and survive,” Thomas told Ohio station WMRN-AM in a sometimes emotional 35-minute interview that aired Tuesday. It was recorded a week earlier by WMRN reporter Scott Spears at Thomas’ Washington, D.C., condominium.

Thomas, 90, stepped down from her job as a columnist for Hearst News Service in June after a rabbi and independent filmmaker videotaped her outside the White House calling on Israelis to get “out of Palestine.” She gave up her front row seat in the White House press room, where she had aimed often pointed questions at 10 presidents, going back to Eisenhower.

She has kept a low profile since then.

“(It was) very hard for the first two weeks. After that, I came out of my coma,” Thomas said.

Rabbi David Nesenoff, who runs the website rabbilive.com, said he approached Thomas after he’d been at the White House for Jewish Heritage Day on May 27. He asked whether she had any comments on Israel.

“Tell them to get the hell out of Palestine,” she replied.

“I told him exactly what I thought,” Thomas said in the radio interview. But when she soon began getting calls about her remark, “I said this is the end of my job.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/helen-thomas-on-being-anti-semitic-baloney/
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #1 on: 10 12, 10, 04:58:53:PM » Reply

thought you were all for being against being "PC".
littleeye
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 10 12, 10, 05:02:34:PM » Reply

She and Imus should colaborate on a new news program -  "Big Mouth Bass Kicks Some Ass"
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #3 on: 10 12, 10, 05:39:45:PM » Reply

"I'm not anti-semitic.  That's just a lie perpetrated by those greedy Jew bastards."
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 10 12, 10, 05:45:38:PM » Reply

“I hit the third rail. You cannot criticize Israel in this country and survive,”

that is also a lie
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Helen Thomas Calls Anti-Semitism Charge ‘Baloney!’
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory