Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 01:02:14:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662339 Posts in 298768 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: US Chamber of Commerce Responds to US Chamber of Unemployment 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: US Chamber of Commerce Responds to US Chamber of Unemployment  (Read 196 times)
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

Repeal the 17th Amendment, No direct elections

« on: 10 12, 10, 04:41:09:PM » Reply

US Chamber of Commerce Responds to US Chamber of Unemployment

As far as I’m concerned, a response to the White House’s desperate “foreign donations” accusations wasn’t entirely necessary, because the claims are merely intended to rattle the cage of a Democrat base feeling beaten down, hopeless, changeless and progressiveless, but the Chamber of Commerce responded anyway:

The U.S. Chamber of Commerce responded emphatically Monday night to a direct challenge from Vice President Joe Biden to reveal how much of their funds donated to candidates comes from foreign sources.
The answer, according to an evening press release? None.
“Zero. As in, ‘Not a single cent,’” wrote Tom Collamore, senior vice president of Communications and Strategy from the Chamber of Commerce in an e-mail with “And the Answer Is …” as its subject line.

The Democrats wanting to know the source of Chamber of Commerce donations has that “Gary Busey demanding to see your MRI results so he can prove you’re unstable” feel to it.
How about the Dems lead by example and release donor details concerning who’s filling up the DCCC coffers?

I’d have preferred it if the Chamber had sent the accusers something I call the “Mardi Gras Response”: “You show us yours and we’ll show you ours.”

David Axelrod, who reminds me of a composite of every vermin I’ve ever refused to by a used car from, went so far as to call the US Chamber of Commerce “a threat to our Democracy.” Even Bob Schieffer, who is no Tea Partier, had to reply, “Is that the best you can do?”
Axelrod would be wise to take up smoking in order to distract Schieffer’s line of questioning in the future.

**Written by Doug Powers
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #1 on: 10 12, 10, 04:52:35:PM » Reply

they are liars.

simple game of sheltering money in different accounts.

it all comes from the same pool...

the commie red chinese and the islamofascists youse people love to hate are buying a US election.
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

Repeal the 17th Amendment, No direct elections

« Reply #2 on: 10 12, 10, 04:54:39:PM » Reply

You can not prove it......
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: US Chamber of Commerce Responds to US Chamber of Unemployment
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory