Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 08:26:58:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662911 Posts in 298826 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Ten years later I hope this ship is getting some payback.. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Ten years later I hope this ship is getting some payback..  (Read 637 times)
lluke47

« on: 10 12, 10, 03:58:10:PM » Reply

Standing at the old Coast Guard station at the mouth of the Pascagoula River I saw this ship being brought in to the shipyard sitting on top of another ship, awesome view... it's a miracle it didn't sink with a hole that big in it's side..My brother was the machinist supervisor helping rebuild and fix the mess caused by a cowardly enemy...some of the sailors bodies were burnt to the bulkheads in the ship, lower floorer's were driven upward during the blast mashing anyone in those rooms...

We face a cowardly scumbag enemy who is as evil as the liberals that give them aid and comfort, xxxxoon really didn't do anything to get justice for this tragedy and was basically just a coward himself..IMHO

http://www.navy.mil/navydata/featurePlay169.asp?id=110b
gwboolean

« Reply #1 on: 10 12, 10, 04:19:15:PM » Reply

Puke,

How is it that you, and only you, can turn something like that into some bullshit that is neither true nor in anyway related to a fucking thing you are talking about?  This is probably the only serious question I am going to ask you.  The he wonders why most of America thinks about Puke like I do about him.
stanl
« Reply #2 on: 10 12, 10, 04:29:09:PM » Reply

Speaking of cowardly ..'luke'.. How does it feel to sit at your computer regurgitating your shpeel, knowing nobody can touch you...
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #3 on: 10 12, 10, 04:31:51:PM » Reply

Luke is lower, and less relevant than the film left on your shoe when you step in dog shit. If he had a clue how little everyone thinks of him, he would be so humiliated he would probably book a flight to Alaska so he could push himself away from the shore on an ice floe. But he is too stupid to be embarrassed. Dementia is a terrible thing to witness, as I'm sure his family can attest to.
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #4 on: 10 12, 10, 04:36:28:PM » Reply

What in the hell did Luke say that warrented therse attacks?  I only see Pukes on here and Luke and I are not among them..
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #5 on: 10 12, 10, 04:54:47:PM » Reply

You ought to get your glasses checked if you can't see that Luke is worth less than used chewing tobacco. Sorry Byte, but you and Luke are not in the same class. You and I may disagree on most, if not all issues, but you will at least discuss issues, and not show up only to insult. I also don't remember you making racist, homophobic verbal assaults on anyone either. If I missed that, I'm glad.

When Luke does try to make a point, and occasionally he does make such an attempt, he makes himself look like an ass by tying anything that is wrong to liberals/blacks/teachers/unions/homosexuals. It is tiresome, and he may as well get used to being called on it, and receiving the same as he doles out.
lluke47

« Reply #6 on: 10 12, 10, 05:31:44:PM » Reply

Attacks from the enemy scum in America means I'm getting my point across...wnd bs and his sister ho booger are the low-life that supports the trash that is hurting America and the decency we should have for our children, they probably marches in fag parades and take it up the butt in front of your children.

It feels good stanl to be able to call the liberals the scum they are from my computer just like they attack me from under their beds in their basement that their mother hides their skank ass in away from the neighbors eyes..

I live in McComb Ms and anytime one of you heathens want to show up just let me know..
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #7 on: 10 12, 10, 05:38:38:PM » Reply

I may be through that way this winter Luke. If that happens I may take you up on your hospitality. I would really like to meet you face to face.
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #8 on: 10 12, 10, 05:46:39:PM » Reply

Attacks from the enemy scum in America means I'm getting my point across...wnd bs and his sister ho booger are the low-life that supports the trash that is hurting America and the decency we should have for our children, they probably marches in fag parades and take it up the butt in front of your children.

Luke, exactly what did I ever post that would cause you to believe I support trash that hurts America? Post a link if you can find one. I can assure you that has not happened. I have never voted for a Republican in my life. If you are an example of decency, you can damned well bet I do not want children exposed to it. I have never marched in a gay parade, but it is alright with me that you do. Your homosexuality does not effect my life. When you take it up your butt, please be respectful enough of the children to take it behind closed doors.
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #9 on: 10 12, 10, 05:52:59:PM » Reply

bullshit that is neither true nor in anyway related to a fucking thing

COULD YOU POSSIBLY BACK UP WHAT YOU POST WITH ANY FACTUAL SUPPORT??
lluke47

« Reply #10 on: 10 12, 10, 06:07:11:PM » Reply

wd bs 
I rest my case, I posted here what our enemy has done to America and it's soldiers, instead of being on the side of us and our soldiers you attack me..
hairy reed said we have lost the war, murtha called our Marines cold bloodied killers and liberals get plum mad if we accuse the muslims of being responsible...I'm not backing off I'm just pointing out the truth and you and your ilk can't take it...

You don't know who we are fighting or why, you're afraid to call them our enemy even while they kill us, the muslims are killing those not like them in 19 countries and you still don't believe they wouldn't do you the same way if they could, ignorance can't be fixed in the liberal la-la land you live in..

You support killing by abortion, you support throwing the one thing that made this country great out with the bath water, God, you support the filth of queers that is being forced on our children in schools and you make excuses for our enemy that would cut your ugly head off in a NY second, so you do what you have to, you're not much of an American in my book..
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #11 on: 10 12, 10, 06:27:39:PM » Reply

I don't want to read your book, and don't give a damn what's in it Luke. You wouldn't recognize truth if it set up camp in your ass and lit a fire.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Ten years later I hope this ship is getting some payback..
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory