Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 04:46:41:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660975 Posts in 298644 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: A Challenge to the Republicans.. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: A Challenge to the Republicans..  (Read 1727 times)
stanl
« Reply #24 on: 10 12, 10, 12:52:03:PM » Reply

<<<< If Obama vetoes spending cuts, you can't blame Congress for not passing spending cuts. >>>>

Sure you can.  It say Congress didn't present the bill in a favorable way.  Look at how many bills Bush vetoed.  Who got the blame? the Democratic Congress.  And they are still being blamed for the Repubs lack of intrest...
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #25 on: 10 12, 10, 12:58:24:PM » Reply

Sure you can.  It say Congress didn't present the bill in a favorable way.
B.S.  You present an impossible situation.  Now you are requiring the Congress to convince an idealogue like Barrack Obama of the errors of his ways.  Obama is never going to change his mind.  But you are demanding the Congress to do just that.

Look at how many bills Bush vetoed.
One or two.  That's it.

Who got the blame? the Democratic Congress.
No.  Bush did.  Because Bush was the one who vetoed it.

So not only are you requiring Congress to pass their legislation, you are requiring them to be so pursuasive as to convince Obama he was wrong all this time.  You present an impossible task.  Obama will NEVER admit he was wrong.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #26 on: 10 12, 10, 12:59:20:PM » Reply

Stan,

I would still like to know how you define "not working."
stanl
« Reply #27 on: 10 12, 10, 01:00:03:PM » Reply

<<<< I get the impression that it is the overall government policies that aren't sustaining a growing prosperous economy, with Americans allowed to make their own choices. >>>>

And I get the impression that you are not alone.   

If the "Tax Cuts" were working, would the economy be in the tank like it is now?  That's what I meant by "not working".  Ohh wait a minute ~ I guess it is working for the rich and famous...
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #28 on: 10 12, 10, 01:01:27:PM » Reply

one's who are doing the complaining, because Obama and the Government isn't fixing it for them...

Sounds like the Kenyans base alright the nanny state tit suckers of leftardia, complaining AND whining!
lluke47

« Reply #29 on: 10 12, 10, 01:02:42:PM » Reply

Sure you can.  It say Congress didn't present the bill in a favorable way.  Look at how many bills Bush vetoed.  Who got the blame? the Democratic Congress.  And they are still being blamed for the Repubs lack of intrest

And Bush is still being blamed for what is happening on obumba's watch today even with a liberal super majority, they still won't take responsibility for their errors
stanl
« Reply #30 on: 10 12, 10, 01:14:41:PM » Reply

<<<< You present an impossible task.  Obama will NEVER admit he was wrong. >>>>

Actually I think he has admitted he has been wrong about certain things, but so what.

Impossible task, I don't think so, However if Congress continues to beat up on each other, throwing road blocks at every turn, I agree.

People can spin it anyway they want to, even me, but the fact remains, Congress makes or breaks this country, not the President. With maybe the exception of war...
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #31 on: 10 12, 10, 01:28:21:PM » Reply

byte:  Not a Problem.  Repeal Obama Care, Make the bush tax cuts permenant.

Repeal Obama Care...LESS THAN ZERO CHANCE THAT WILL HAPPEN.  It's doubtfull the Repulicans can muster a majority in either chamber...and President Obama will veto any measure that might pass.

Make the bush tax cuts permenant....WON'T HAPPEN.  Republicans will recognize the huge deficit hole, and let the Bush tax cuts expire and continue to blame the Democrats.

If youse were a real conservative, letting the tax cuts expire and starting the nation down the road to repair the huge financial mess created by Bush and the previsous Republican congress, would take priority over getting tax breaks for the wealthiest 2% of citizens.

then, republicans are just shills for the wealthy, and they'll probably just let the country go to hell in a handbasket...again.

If youse guys want to hang onto delusions, like byte claiming that Illinois is a RED state, go ahead.

Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #32 on: 10 12, 10, 01:47:41:PM » Reply

If the "Tax Cuts" were working, would the economy be in the tank like it is now?

That's what I meant by "not working".

Tax cuts alone cannot dictate the course of the economy.  It is not tax cuts that have caused spending to soar, and our bond rating to decline.  It is not tax cuts that created the housing bubble and the subsequent collapse of the mortgage industry.

Tax cuts infuse money into the economy.  They spur economic growth.  They provide capital to businesses.  What they don't do is override business regulation.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #33 on: 10 12, 10, 01:56:36:PM » Reply

Actually I think he has admitted he has been wrong about certain things
Evidence, please.

but so what.
So what?  You are asking Congress to get Obama to do something he has never done before.  You are setting the standard of success to be an impossible task - convince Obama to support a Republican agenda.

Idealogues like Obama do not change their minds.  It is not fair for you to set the standard of success to be something unatainable.  It is not a reasonable request.  It's like asking Hitler to love Jews.

Impossible task, I don't think so
Obama is not open minded.  It is impossible.

Congress makes or breaks this country, not the President.
Congress needs the President to make their legislation into law.  So you can't hold Congress accountable for what the President does.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #34 on: 10 12, 10, 01:57:57:PM » Reply

President Obama will veto any measure that might pass.
[/SIZE]
See Stan?

Obama's biggest supporter knows Obama will not change his mind.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #35 on: 10 12, 10, 02:08:02:PM » Reply

Stan,

Do you set the standard of success for democrats to be convincing Republicans to support the democrat agenda?

Is Obama a failure because he has failed to convince Republicans to support his agenda?

I just want to know if you place the same impossible standard on the democrats as you do the Republicans.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: A Challenge to the Republicans..
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory