Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 12:21:40:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660616 Posts in 298607 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Question 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Question  (Read 906 times)
Bob Huntress
Honored Member

« on: 10 12, 10, 11:27:44:AM » Reply

How many democrats are actually still recieving money from sources that have been linked to the Nazi party. Money that has been seized from the victims of the Holocaust is believed by several to be funding the campaigns of many prominate democrates. If, of course, Mr. Axlerod wishes to refute this with proof that none of the liberal democrats are receiving money from such sources, he is free to produce every financial record of all contributors to democrats. After all I want to be fair and reasonable, as I hope all of us try to be. I don't know exactly how much of the democrats campaign with their ill gotten blood money, but any such funding should be grounds for grave concern, and I hope none will consider voting for any of our heartless liberal candidates until all their records can be cleared of the blood of the Jews!
captain_kook
Laughing at the right-wingrrrr corporate-front-Tea Party-GOP-TalkRadio Cult! Yes - YOU!

« Reply #1 on: 10 12, 10, 11:33:56:AM » Reply

Interesting fantasy scenario.

You could develop this into a theory if you keep working on it
francopinion
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 10 12, 10, 11:34:13:AM » Reply

Blob that is beneath contempt, even for a moral cess pool , like you.  Ingest feces and expire.
dallas795
Contributor
Honored Member

« Reply #3 on: 10 12, 10, 11:35:15:AM » Reply

I want to be fair about this when I say you have lost your fricken mind, You have no idea what you are spewing out and the same is true when you are attempting conversation about Christianity.
lluke47

« Reply #4 on: 10 12, 10, 11:37:51:AM » Reply

Doesn't soros finance liberal campaigns...his money came from the deaths of 6 million Jews at the hands of the nazis...

btw franconut, that's what you liberal queers are good at, swallowing feces..
Contributor
Honored Member

« Reply #5 on: 10 12, 10, 11:38:40:AM » Reply

How many democrats are actually still recieving money from sources that have been linked to the Nazi party. Money that has been seized from the victims of the Holocaust is believed by several to be funding the campaigns of many prominate democrates. If, of course, Mr. Axlerod wishes to refute this with proof that none of the liberal democrats are receiving money from such sources, he is free to produce every financial record of all contributors to democrats. After all I want to be fair and reasonable, as I hope all of us try to be. I don't know exactly how much of the democrats campaign with their ill gotten blood money, but any such funding should be grounds for grave concern, and I hope none will consider voting for any of our heartless liberal candidates until all their records can be cleared of the blood of the Jews! 

Hey, crazy-talk smack-talker, got any proof, links, documentation, evidence?

AND since you're going to try to turn this around on the allegations against the USCoC -- which is being investigated -- is anyone even investigating your absurd and ridiculous claims?

See if any money were coming from Nazis it would be coming to the Right-Wing / Republicans in this country who espouse Nazi ideology, but they would be getting it hidden so deep in layers of secrecy that it would take master enigmatists to unravel it and expose it.

HOWEVER, if they were somehow giving some to the Democrats, it would be some kind of token amount and they would do it just so they could claim Nazi ties to the wrong party, so the could smear Democrats with Republican excrement.
mudslinger

JESUS , MARY, JOSEPH , GOD HELP THIS COUNTRY

« Reply #6 on: 10 12, 10, 11:40:19:AM » Reply

DEMOCRATS ARE AS CORRUPT AS THEIR MUSLIM PRESIDENT.
Bob Huntress
Honored Member

« Reply #7 on: 10 12, 10, 11:40:43:AM » Reply

I'm being reasonable, as Axlerod, If you have proof that democrats aren't being funded with money stolen from Holocaust victims, share that proof to clear the democrats. We don't want them to not get a chance to have their names cleared if they are innocent. Just share your proof.
captain_kook
Laughing at the right-wingrrrr corporate-front-Tea Party-GOP-TalkRadio Cult! Yes - YOU!

« Reply #8 on: 10 12, 10, 11:41:28:AM » Reply

On the other hand it is a fact that much of the present Bush Family fortune is based on the million dollars that had been confiscated from Prescott Bush's Nazi-funding bank in 1942 and which was returned to him after the war - rather mysteriously given the fact that this was a clear act of TREASON -
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #9 on: 10 12, 10, 11:43:59:AM » Reply

Details in RNC Complaint on Obama's Foreign Money - Amanda ...
Details in RNC Complaint on Obama's Foreign Money

More than half of the whopping $426.9 million Barack Obama has raised has come from...

Obama's Foreign Donors: The media averts its eyes
Obama's Foreign Donors:
Honored Member

« Reply #10 on: 10 12, 10, 11:44:42:AM » Reply

Where did the Kennedy Family money come from?
Bob Huntress
Honored Member

« Reply #11 on: 10 12, 10, 11:45:50:AM » Reply

While that is doubtfull, Kook, I say we give you the benefit of that doubt, and since you will be refraining from voting for the democrats while this cloud of shame hangs over them, I will do likewise and not vote for Bush, either. I don't want Nazi blood money running this country any longer! Together we will not allow Bush or the democrats to hold office. Does that make you happy?
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Question
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About