Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 09:47:15:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660986 Posts in 298646 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Today is the anniversery of the USS Cole attack! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Today is the anniversery of the USS Cole attack!  (Read 351 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 10 12, 10, 10:51:03:AM » Reply

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Cole_bombing
internetto
Forgive them, for they know not what they doodoo. Now go, and sin no more. Never vote for a Republican.

HA! HA! Republicans have poopypants™.

« Reply #1 on: 10 12, 10, 10:54:49:AM » Reply

Well, happy anniversary, if that's what you want.

Most of us Americans don't share your joy.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #2 on: 10 12, 10, 10:55:49:AM » Reply

Only you would think it is a "happy anniversery"!

Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #3 on: 10 12, 10, 10:58:04:AM » Reply

And how many years has it been?

And how did bush celebrate this tragedy?  He allowed the perpetrators to escape from a Yeman jail and get clean away, didn't he?
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #4 on: 10 12, 10, 11:06:25:AM » Reply

i bet it is easy to find and prosecute those responsible when the perpetrators floated up in a rubber raft, got too close to the ship and detonated pounds and pounds of explosives, totally disintegrating themselves in the process.  hell, columbo could not figure out who for sure sent those guys and somehow DVD thinks it reflects badly on Clinton?  i will celebrate when dumbfuck bitches like DVD will learn how to spell anniversary correctly.
D2D

« Reply #5 on: 10 12, 10, 11:09:03:AM » Reply

The perpetrators were allowed to escape as a result of Clinton and Congressional democrats!

Clinton refused to take timely action and Congressional democrats refused to consent to Bush's cabinet nominees taking office!

At the time of the 9/11 attacks Bush still had only a skeleton operation thanks to democrat intransigence!
captain_kook
Laughing at the right-wingrrrr corporate-front-Tea Party-GOP-TalkRadio Cult! Yes - YOU!

« Reply #6 on: 10 12, 10, 11:14:55:AM » Reply

And how did bush celebrate this tragedy? 

Well, according to Condi Rice at the 911 comission hearings

in the weeks after Bush took office, they shelved the entire Cole matter because - in HER WORDS - Bush and the guys decided it was "stale"

"stale"

It had only occurred in October, and by January the CIA and FBI had developed a case against the perpetrators, too late for the Clinton administration to commit to a response so they handed the intell to the incoming Bush transistion team.

Within weeks as I said:

The SHELVED IT because they considered it "stale"

They had bigger goals in mind

The invasion of Iraq - any way they could get it done.

D2D

« Reply #7 on: 10 12, 10, 11:16:07:AM » Reply

Provide a link to a viable source proving Condi Rice said that!

You cannot because it never happened!
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #8 on: 10 12, 10, 11:17:36:AM » Reply

Wow, little bush screws up again, but Repocons defend him...

Once again, Repocons show how they hate Veterans and those who gave their lives for America.

Not going after those who planned and attacked America is treasonous in my book, but Repocons give him a "pass" cause he's got an R at the end of his name on the ballot...
captain_kook
Laughing at the right-wingrrrr corporate-front-Tea Party-GOP-TalkRadio Cult! Yes - YOU!

« Reply #9 on: 10 12, 10, 11:22:13:AM » Reply

Provide a link to a viable source proving Condi Rice said that!

You cannot because it never happened!

the 911 Commission Report

idiot

or this:

Rice, now a senior fellow at the Hoover Institution, declined through a spokeswoman to comment on the declassified emails this week.

But Rice told the 9/11 commission that “there was never a formal, recorded decision not to retaliate specifically for the Cole attack,” according to the commission’s report. “Exchanges with the president” and among his top national security advisers “had produced a consensus that ‘tit for tat’ responses were likely to be counterproductive,” the panel’s report quoted Rice as saying.

Then-Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld told the panel that “too much time had passed” for the Bush administration to respond to the attack and Paul Wolfowitz, deputy defense secretary, thought the Cole attack was “stale,” the 9/11 commission said. Hadley had said the administration’s “real response” would be a new more aggressive strategy against al-Qaida — one that had yet to be approved prior to the attack on 9/11.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39622062/ns/us_news-security
captain_kook

« Reply #10 on: 10 12, 10, 11:29:10:AM » Reply

RE-READ this sentence:

Hadley had said the administration’s “real response” would be a new more aggressive strategy against al-Qaida — one that had yet to be approved prior to the attack on 9/11.

yep

at the time of 9-11 the Bush admin STILL HAD NOT done ANYTHING in regards to Al-Qaeda - except for having dismantled all of Clinton's anti-al-Qaeda activities to replace them with

nothing
francopinion
Honored Member

« Reply #11 on: 10 12, 10, 11:30:20:AM » Reply

Defect just want to get a gun and shoot at something.  But,  it won't  join up.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Today is the anniversery of the USS Cole attack!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory