Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 06:14:33:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653545 Posts in 297934 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: How many children will be sexually abused or infected by needles? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: How many children will be sexually abused or infected by needles?  (Read 89 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 04 08, 21, 01:28:46:AM » Reply

Seattle parents told Fox News' Lawrence Jones that they are outraged and concerned as their children are starting to return to school for in-person learning this month while Seattle Public Schools grapples with the presence of homeless encampments on the campuses of two schools.
Jones, who visited Seattle recently, noted on "Fox & Friends" on Wednesday that two Seattle schools, Edmond S Meany Middle School and Broadview Thomson K-8, are inundated with homeless encampments. Students are set to return following a year of remote classes amid the coronavirus pandemic.
The Fox Nation host pointed out that he witnessed drugs and needles "everywhere."
"You would think government has a responsibility to keep folks safe [and] would get them out of the area and put them in a safe area where they’re not around kids," Jones said on "Fox & Friends."
"Parents have just had enough," Jones added.
"I would like to see more leadership on the part of the city and I do have a teenager. He’s just really distressed about the situation," one Seattle parent told Jones.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/seattle-parents-outraged-school-next-homeless-camps

Democrats just don't care!
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #1 on: 04 08, 21, 04:39:32:AM » Reply

What childhood trauma could have caused your psycho-social development (aesopsretreat.com)
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #2 on: 04 08, 21, 04:50:05:AM » Reply

It's absolutely disgusting.  And school ball fields where Spring softball and baseball season has started has seen more than its share of encounters with homeless, drug addled criminals, naked men pleasuring themselves in front of little girls, been counseled on being careful not to fall, or slide to the ground, because, despite walking the fields daily, the adults can't guarantee there aren't more needles...
omiaqt
Blacks will not truly be free from the bondage of slavery, until they free themselves from the Democrat Party!

Democrats are anti-Make America Great Again

« Reply #3 on: 04 08, 21, 09:48:13:AM » Reply

The consequences of casting votes for Democrats.
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #4 on: 04 08, 21, 10:05:19:AM » Reply

The consequences of voting for the GOP who ignore them...
gwboolean

« Reply #5 on: 04 08, 21, 10:06:57:AM » Reply

It appears KKKaring KKKaren, and Q bro breth are telling us more Q inspired lies about Seattle.  They are like a bunch of homeless drug addled criminals.  They should all be deported!!!

Q would be proud of you!
takncarabizniz
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 04 08, 21, 12:58:00:PM » Reply

I wish they would deport the homeless from Seattle...many of whom aren't even from the area.

Let me help you out...it's in the news daily here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpAi70WWBlw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WijoL3Hy_Bw

Watch them if you have the courage...I truly doubt you do...
wvit1001

« Reply #7 on: 04 08, 21, 01:06:25:PM » Reply

so what's your solution to the problem of the homeless in our society tcb?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #8 on: 04 08, 21, 08:46:41:PM » Reply

One Stop importing more homeless!

Two reduce the cost of housing by lessening regulation and allowing more development!

Three go all out in the war on drugs!

But first of all, evict all homeless from and around schools!

That would reduce homelessness a great deal!
takncarabizniz
Contributor

« Reply #9 on: 04 09, 21, 04:18:05:AM » Reply

Wvit, you've asked me this before...so let me reiterate...

Wvit...the vast majority are drug addicts and mental patients.

First I would engage actual social workers and teams to find our [HIGHLIGHT=#NaNNaNNaN]homeless[/HIGHLIGHT] veterans, and make them a priority...housing them in hotels or apartments, sending them to the VA hospitals for treatment, giving them the care they need.  King County purchased at least a dozen empty "hotels" around the region during covid, supposedly to give those who were sick a place to go, and they sat wholly unused, but the taxpayers still own them...get them fixed up and use them as transitional housing.

For the drug addled and mentally ill, I would force them into rehab or into the state mental hospital...oh wait, that's right, Washington state doesn't believe in mental institutions, that's why they've allowed Western State hospital to fall into disrepair and full of compliance violations.  Still, they need those services.

Then, I would arrest all those who are dealing drugs, are on the lam from the law, have other charges pending, and I would jail them.

And the rest, I would find out where they are actually from (since one [HIGHLIGHT=#NaNNaNNaN]homeless[/HIGHLIGHT] survey a couple years ago found that up to 60% of Seattle's [HIGHLIGHT=#NaNNaNNaN]homeless[/HIGHLIGHT] came here from other states, essentially because of the hands-off approach of local leadership), and I would formally trespass them from my state and put them on a bus, train, or plane and send them home.

There are great many solutions, but Seattle only knows how to suck taxpayers dry and keep throwing good money after bad.  They spend something like $260 million a year "addressing" [HIGHLIGHT=#NaNNaNNaN]homeless[/HIGHLIGHT]ness, but nothing changes, especially the pisspoor leadership.
D2D

« Reply #10 on: 04 09, 21, 09:13:54:PM » Reply

D2D

« Reply #11 on: 04 10, 21, 09:08:22:PM » Reply

Democrat policies create homelessness!
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: How many children will be sexually abused or infected by needles?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory