Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 10:44:31:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653719 Posts in 297947 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Greene Wants People to Know She’s Not Just Crazy, She’s a Crazy Bigot 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Greene Wants People to Know She’s Not Just Crazy, She’s a Crazy Bigot  (Read 35 times)
wvit1001

« on: 02 26, 21, 08:57:40:AM » Reply

If you heard the name Marjorie Taylor Greene at any point over the last few months, it was probably in the context of: her embrace of QAnon, the conspiracy theory that Democrats are running a Satan-worshipping pedophile cult that eats babies; 9/11, and Greene’s claim that there’s no proof a plane hit the Pentagon that day; school shootings like Sandy Hook and Parkland, which Greene has alternately deemed hoaxes or “false flags” that Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton wanted to happen so they could pass gun control legislation; her support for the executions of Democratic leaders; and Jewish laser beams. All that has obviously earned Greene a reputation as a uniquely unhinged individual who shouldn’t be allowed within 1,000 feet of Congress.

But apparently she’d also like people to know she’s so much more than a crazy person—she’s also a certified, unapologetic bigot.

On Wednesday, Greene attempted to adjourn the House in protest of the Equality Act, which would prevent discrimination based on gender identity and sexual orientation. The move, which was unsuccessful, came one day after Greene suggested on Twitter that the law would “protect pedophiles,” and shortly after she claimed in a hateful speech on the House floor that the Equality Act would “put trans rights above women’s rights,” which of course is not true at all. (Nor would it “protect pedophiles,” considering pedophilia is a crime.) She then specifically targeted one of her House colleagues whose daughter is transgender. Per CNN:

Greene is facing sharp criticism after she posted an anti-transgender sign outside of her office, directly across the hall from another lawmaker who has a transgender child. The antagonizing move by Greene comes as the House is expected to pass the Equality Act, a bill that would ban discrimination against LGTBQ Americans, later Thursday, after the Georgia Republican’s attempt to block the act failed on Wednesday.

Illinois rep. Marie Newman, whose daughter is transgender, posted a video on Twitter of her hanging the pink and blue transgender pride flag outside her office Wednesday afternoon, captioning that Greene tried to block the act “because she believes prohibiting discrimination against trans Americans is ‘disgusting, immoral, and evil,’” adding, “thought we’d put up our Transgender flag so she can look at it every time she opens her door” with winking and transgender flag emojis. That evening Greene retweeted Newman’s post and added a video of her hanging a sign that reads, “There are TWO genders: MALE & FEMALE ...Trust The Science!”

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/02/marjorie-taylor-greene-equality-act-transphobia
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 02 26, 21, 09:04:59:AM » Reply

You are either male or female at birth, the only deviation is if you were born with a vagina and penis! So shove you gender identity up your ass, and admit you're sick in the head. So ccwvit you're saying the IL. rep. has a daughter that was born with a penis and a vagina!
wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 02 26, 21, 09:09:26:AM » Reply

nobody has said that wasn't true blammie.
wvit1001

« Reply #3 on: 02 26, 21, 09:12:46:AM » Reply

dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 02 26, 21, 09:19:28:AM » Reply

Marriage is between a man and a woman, you have a problem with that ccwvit? Maybe you believe in sharing yourself with the community. Point is if she were black then ccwvit wouldn't be running her mouth about her, just more of ccwvits display of hatred of white people.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #5 on: 02 26, 21, 09:39:29:AM » Reply

Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #6 on: 02 26, 21, 11:26:14:AM » Reply

Republican Marjorie Taylor Greene attacks Illinois US Rep. Marie Newman’s transgender daughter in feud over LGBTQ rights

https://www.chicagotribune.com/politics/ct-marie-newman-marjorie-taylor-greene-transgender-rights-20210225-bx67japa3fbmlhvqhrrgab4sni-story.html#icb-path

Rep. Marie Newman’s push for LGBTQ rights in the name of her transgender daughter has sparked a political feud with controversial Republican Marjorie Taylor Greene, a Georgia congresswoman who has espoused baseless conspiracy theories.

The controversy featured dueling displays in the hallway of a congressional office building, a personal attack from Taylor Greene against Newman’s daughter and an apology from Facebook after it mistakenly labeled a video posted by the La Grange Democrat as “hate speech.” All of it came in advance of the House’s vote Thursday to pass the Equality Act, which would ban discrimination against LGBTQ Americans.

Newman took to the House floor earlier this week to speak in favor of prohibiting discrimination based on gender identity and sexual orientation. During an emotional speech, the newly elected congresswoman choked up as she talked about how the law would offer protections for her transgender daughter.

“The right time to pass this act was decades ago. The second best time is right now,” Newman said. “I’m voting yes on the Equality Act for Evie Newman, my daughter and the strongest, bravest person I know.”

On Wednesday, Taylor Greene gave a floor speech in opposition of the bill and then unsuccessfully tried to adjourn the House to block its movement through the chamber.

That prompted Newman, whose new office in Washington’s Longworth House Office Building is directly across the hall from Taylor Greene’s, to display a transgender flag in the hallway. Newman tweeted a video of herself putting up the blue, white and pink flag so that Taylor Greene “can look at it every time she opens her door.”

Rock on Representative Newman!
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 02 26, 21, 11:49:46:AM » Reply

jw2 what's so great about having a daughter born with a penis and a vagina? Is she going to be put on display like she's a trophy!
gwboolean

« Reply #8 on: 02 26, 21, 11:55:23:AM » Reply

I do hope that the wolf jawed whore enjoys here 15 minutes of fame.  Because we all know she was personally in on the Capitol Insurrection and will soon be having to deal with the consequences of that.
wvit1001

« Reply #9 on: 02 26, 21, 12:05:15:PM » Reply

Neither man denied the affairs with Greene when approached by DailyMail.com.

Craig Ivey, the tantric sex practitioner, said: 'I will not respond to anything about this,' while the other man, Justin Tway, said: 'I have no interest in talking about anything to do with that woman. Everything with her comes to no good.'
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #10 on: 02 26, 21, 12:54:42:PM » Reply

I am presuming the people of Georgia will have to file a recall petition.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #11 on: 02 26, 21, 01:08:44:PM » Reply

Sounds like wvit is talking about herself.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Greene Wants People to Know She’s Not Just Crazy, She’s a Crazy Bigot
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory