Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 26, 24, 11:18:13:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663185 Posts in 298848 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Was the civil rights bill really about civil rights, or was in more 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Was the civil rights bill really about civil rights, or was in more  (Read 23 times)
dont-blameme
Contributor

« on: 02 26, 21, 08:45:35:AM » Reply

in line with special rights according to one's race and color? Just what was the purpose of a civil rights bill when everybody has the same rights as everybody else? Naturally our resident board racist will see such questions as racist and bigot.
wvit1001

« Reply #1 on: 02 26, 21, 09:02:14:AM » Reply

special rights like what for example blammie?
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 02 26, 21, 09:07:05:AM » Reply

Do you really have to ask that question ccwvit, surely you're acting out being stupid, right?
wvit1001

« Reply #3 on: 02 26, 21, 09:08:42:AM » Reply

so you don't have any specifics then ?
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 02 26, 21, 09:14:25:AM » Reply

Do your own research ccwvit you'll find a long list of government bills signed into law that grants certain people rights over others. like back in the seventies, were companies that had so many employees were forced to hire so many blacks under the quota system or be fined millions of dollars a day, and were.
August West

« Reply #5 on: 02 26, 21, 09:32:34:AM » Reply

Do your own research ccwvit you'll find a long list of government bills signed into law that grants certain people rights over others. like back in the seventies, were companies that had so many employees were forced to hire so many blacks under the quota system or be fined millions of dollars a day, and were.
Would you have been upset when only whites were being hired? I can picture you walking arm in arm with MLK in Selma Alabama
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #6 on: 02 26, 21, 09:34:59:AM » Reply

dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 02 26, 21, 10:24:03:AM » Reply

Forced hiring wasn't the only thing august west, the lowering of qualifications for employment the lowering of test scores for blacks in order for them to pass or be hired is not helping them it's saying that blacks are inferior and not capable of learning, which is an outright lie and that same democrat lie is used today to give them victim status and the false belief that democrats are looking out for their best interest is something else that's a bald faced lie.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 02 26, 21, 10:29:56:AM » Reply

It's a fact that every black man or woman that has left the plantation and achieved on their own are listed as not black enough or an uncle tom, and that comes more from the blacks that has their lips locked to the ass of a democrat in order to advance their own well being, and to hell with the black's that they are supposed to be looking out for, and they call them self a civil rights leader! Really!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #9 on: 02 26, 21, 06:11:39:PM » Reply

Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Was the civil rights bill really about civil rights, or was in more
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory