Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 26, 24, 08:30:39:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662990 Posts in 298834 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Now black racist attacks against Asians is "white supremacy!" 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Now black racist attacks against Asians is "white supremacy!"  (Read 13 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 02 26, 21, 06:35:48:AM » Reply

A Berkeley, California man with an extensive criminal history has been arrested and jailed after threatening Asians online. Reginald Jackson was jailed for violating terms of his parole after a judge learned of online threats the repeat felon leveled towards members of the Asian community.
I’m gone blow a Asian done today
Like I said I’m in the town looking for an Asian to rob
Using these images OPD identified him as a man w/a lengthy rap sheet including multiple weapons charges.
During his court appearance in Dublin today heard the judge say he had “incredible concern.”
Thanks to all the tips— the man is now is custody. #StopTheAttacks pic.twitter.com/BjKNj2MBAh
— Dion Lim (@DionLimTV) February 23, 2021
Jackson has been previously convicted of attempted robbery as a minor, assault with a deadly weapon, obstruction of a police officer, and multiple counts of possessing weapons as a felon.
A judge ordered Jackson to be jailed on a parole violation with a bond of $190,000, citing “incredible concern” with the frequency of his arrests on Tuesday. It’s unclear if Jackson, who the Oakland Police Department has identified as a gang member, will face criminal charges related to his violent threats leveled against Asians online.
Jackson’s arrest comes as members of the Asian community are drawing attention to a slew of violent crimes targeting Asians in California and across the country. In spite of video evidence revealing that some of the prominent crimes in question have been committed by blacks, protest movements in response to the crimes have blamed supposed “white nationalists” for the crimes. A left-wing protest in New York City blamed “white supremacy” for the hate crimes, seemingly looking the other way at the dynamics behind the incidents.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/berkeley-thug-arrested-jailed-after-hate-crime-threats-targeting-asians/

Democrats are insane!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #1 on: 02 26, 21, 05:37:36:PM » Reply

Why do Democrats hate Americans of Asian descent?
D2D

« Reply #2 on: 02 27, 21, 12:09:00:AM » Reply

D2D

« Reply #3 on: 02 27, 21, 11:40:43:AM » Reply

D2D

« Reply #4 on: 02 28, 21, 05:34:25:PM » Reply

Why do Democrats hate Americans of Asian descent?
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Now black racist attacks against Asians is "white supremacy!"
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory