Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 03:57:09:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653664 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The UN is looking more and more like the League of nations! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: The UN is looking more and more like the League of nations!  (Read 21 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 02 25, 21, 11:25:51:PM » Reply

Leaked emails prove that, contrary to United Nations denials, UN human-rights officials did in fact give the names of Chinese dissidents to the communist regime in Beijing before those activists were set to testify in Geneva against the Communist Chinese Party’s abuses.
In fact, it appears from the leaked documents that the practice of handing over names of Chinese dissidents to the dictatorship was viewed as a “usual practice” by all involved. The whistleblower told The Epoch Times that it continues to this day, despite UN denials.
Chinese communist authorities used the names received from the UN to prevent the dissidents from leaving China. At least one dissident identified by the UN and detained by the CCP before leaving for Geneva, Cao Shunli, died while in detention.
If the dissident expected to embarrass Beijing at the UN was already abroad, the CCP frequently threatened or even kidnapped and tortured the person’s family, according to UN whistleblower Emma Reilly, who first exposed the scandal.
Critics of the regime whose names were handed over by the UN included activists concerned about Tibet, Hong Kong, and the Islamic Uyghur minority in Western China—all of which are being targeted by the CCP for various reasons.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/emails-confirm-un-gave-names-of-dissidents-to-ccp_3711143.html

Democrats will utter not a word of protest nor will they impose any form of sanction upon the CCP!

Beijing Biden wouldn't allow it as the CCP pays too well!
wvit1001

« Reply #1 on: 02 25, 21, 11:38:03:PM » Reply

you can't take the word of that commie rag zippy.   
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #2 on: 02 26, 21, 01:35:56:AM » Reply

DvD believes EVERYTHING it gets from the GOP and its far-right affiliates...
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #3 on: 02 26, 21, 05:09:38:AM » Reply

CCPWvit says an anti-communist newspaper that champions those oppressed by the Chinese Communist Party is a "commie rag!"

Proving CCPWvit is not only a liar but an arrogant liar!
D2D

« Reply #4 on: 02 26, 21, 05:25:49:PM » Reply

Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #5 on: 02 26, 21, 05:28:02:PM » Reply

D2D

« Reply #6 on: 02 26, 21, 06:09:10:PM » Reply

Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The UN is looking more and more like the League of nations!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory