Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 07:24:11:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662689 Posts in 298804 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Democratic Voters' Top Concern Is Absolutely Ridiculous 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Democratic Voters' Top Concern Is Absolutely Ridiculous  (Read 44 times)
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« on: 02 25, 21, 07:04:15:PM » Reply

The priorities of the Democratic Party have always been hard for me to understand, and a recent survey from Echelon Insights once again has me scratching my head wondering how Democrats’ priorities can be so out of wack.

What do you think the Democrats’ number one issue of concern is? Jobs? Poverty? COVID-19? The environment? Health care?
Pfft. You’re not even close. According to Kristen Soltis Anderson, the cofounder of Echelon Insights, Democrat voters’ number one issue is none of those issues. Nor is it police brutality or LGBT issues. In fact, the number one issue for Democrat voters isn’t even a public policy issue at all. Democrat voters are more concerned about “Donald Trump’s supporters” than anything else.

I kid you not. According to their survey, a stunning 82 percent of Democratic voters are Extremely/Very Concerned about “Donald Trump’s supporters.”

What does this mean? What can we assume from this?

The answer is obvious. Democrats are less concerned about policy issues than they are about people with whom they disagree politically. To them, Trump supporters are more dangerous than Islamic terrorists, a more pressing issue than gun violence, and even more important than issues that affect their various constituencies, like discrimination against LGBT Americans, sexism, student debt, alleged voter suppression, etc.

To these voters, Trump supporters are a bigger issue than all of those and more. Imagine being a store owner minding your own business and thinking that the Democrat voters around you think you are a bigger issue facing this country than anything else, even more than the issues that directly affect their own families.

What about Republican voters? Well, they are actually concerned about real issues. Their number one issue is illegal immigration, followed by a lack of support for police and high taxes.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2021/02/25/poll-while-republican-voters-care-about-issues-democratic-voters-top-concern-is-absolutely-ridiculous-n1428264

Makes sense. Dems didn't hate Trump. They feared him.
wvit1001

« Reply #1 on: 02 25, 21, 07:14:52:PM » Reply

https://twitter.com/echeloninsights/status/1364612126887849985
omiaqt
Blacks will not truly be free from the bondage of slavery, until they free themselves from the Democrat Party!

Democrats are anti-Make America Great Again

« Reply #2 on: 02 25, 21, 07:15:01:PM » Reply

Time too ramp up the Trump 2024 signs. Drive the liberal fascist crazy
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #3 on: 02 25, 21, 07:22:32:PM » Reply

Democrat voters are more concerned about “Donald Trump’s supporters” than anything else.

Well, they should be!   
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 02 25, 21, 07:25:22:PM » Reply

they are a violent and bitter bunch of racists and bigots who are still threatening our government.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #5 on: 02 25, 21, 07:29:31:PM » Reply

They are solidly in the way of commie efforts to reinvent America.  That is for sure.  Too bad for commies, because commies are only making matters worse for themselves.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #6 on: 02 26, 21, 04:15:04:PM » Reply

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #7 on: 02 26, 21, 06:38:24:PM » Reply

dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 02 26, 21, 07:10:31:PM » Reply

What threats have they made you lying sack of shit?
D2D

« Reply #9 on: 02 27, 21, 11:04:04:AM » Reply

CCPWvit has no idea all he is doing is flinging feces as usual!
Mystic
Are you dumb all the time or just when I'm around?
Honored Member

My guess is - all the time.

« Reply #10 on: 02 27, 21, 11:57:39:AM » Reply

Of course their number 1 concern is “Donald Trump’s supporters”. What goes around comes around. If they lose bigly they worry that they will be on the receiving end of cancel culture, hahaha.
D2D

« Reply #11 on: 02 28, 21, 05:18:00:PM » Reply

Democrats are using the same tactics the Bolsheviks used to create the Soviet Union!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Democratic Voters' Top Concern Is Absolutely Ridiculous
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory