Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 07:49:56:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660562 Posts in 298600 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: DJIA goes straight down under AP Biden 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 224 225 226 ... 431 Print
Author Topic: DJIA goes straight down under AP Biden  (Read 42588 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #2688 on: 05 29, 22, 05:05:26:PM » Reply

More than 39 million people are expected to hit the road this Memorial Day weekend, which is shaping up to be one of the most expensive on record, from the gas tank to the grill.

While many Americans are eagerly anticipating their first Memorial Day in three years without federal COVID-19 restrictions, experts are cautioning consumers to be wary of a different threat: jacked up prices.

"Against a backdrop of gas prices that have continued to set new records ahead of Memorial Day, Americans have been resilient in their desire to hit the road, but we’re certainly seeing increased hesitancy due to rising prices at the pump," Patrick De Haan, head of petroleum analysis for GasBuddy, said the company’s annual summer travel survey.

GasBuddy’s survey found that Memorial Day weekend will be the most popular travel weekend of the summer, but respondents still expressed concerns about the an inflation rate that's hit a 40-year high.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/record-high-prices-threaten-memorial-day-plans
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #2689 on: 05 30, 22, 05:30:13:PM » Reply

Americans are saving less, a potentially troublesome sign for the U.S. economy.

The personal savings rate, as a percentage of disposable income, fell to 4.4% in April, the lowest level since 2008 according to the Commerce Department. Total savings slipped to $815 billion. For some, the decline is a red flag for consumer spending, which accounts for 70% of gross domestic product (GDP).

"We're starting to dip into savings because what generally happens in periods of inflation is you see demand destruction because prices just get too high and people just stop consuming whatever it is," said Mitch Roschelle, Macro Trends Advisors LLC founding partner. "While we haven't truly seen demand destruction yet, the first thing that happens is people start dipping into savings because they're not willing to slow down consumption."

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/inflation-savings-rate-consumer-spending
zsq987
TRUMP = GREAT President; SOBama/Biden = WORST Presidents

Libs are Racists/Bigots against all White People.

« Reply #2690 on: 05 30, 22, 07:13:48:PM » Reply

D2D

« Reply #2691 on: 05 30, 22, 08:04:04:PM » Reply

Democrats still haven't realized the NRA is big on education and the safety that results!
zsq987

« Reply #2692 on: 05 30, 22, 09:13:32:PM » Reply

WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #2693 on: 05 30, 22, 11:07:41:PM » Reply

wvit1001

« Reply #2694 on: 05 30, 22, 11:08:45:PM » Reply

do you old ttrumpublicons keep up with the liability insurance on your guns like the NRA says you should?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #2695 on: 05 30, 22, 11:22:51:PM » Reply

The markets were closed today, so ...

2nd amendment ignorant, Police-hindering, School tragedy-exploiting, Health Sovereignty-ceding, White supremacy imagining, Economy shrinking, baby formula diverting, MAGA-trashing, $5.2 million in un-laundered income, Ill-begotten, Carbon-free war machine, Title 42-confused, Easter Bunny-led, Bird poop attracting, Gun-grabbing, Obama-ignored, Parental rights opposing, Child abuse promoting, Walk back denying, Chemical weapons threatening, MIG-welching, wealth-confiscating, sanctions confused, Pedo-sniffer, 8.5
% inflation, Putin’s doormat, Dead dog moving, Wise guy, Anti freedom protest, Ignorant on mask efficacy, Ignorant on crime, Stupid SOB, triple speaking Google boy, Joe Crow two point oh, George Wallace-approved, Divisive, Global warming scamming, Warmongering, Obsessive-Compulsive face touching, 32% approval, Rittenhouse slandering, Angry finger shaking puppet, Royal flatulator, Poopy Pants science denier, Empty suit, Freedom-mocking, Cornholio, Empty shelves, Story time, Anti-science, horse-hating, Prejudiced, Angry, Lawless, disgraced plagiarist, clueless, out of touch, inept, Terrorist-approved, Illegitimate, incompetent, racist, pedophile, cut-and-run, fake president "Butt Wipe" Whisper “Time Check”  Apartheid dictator "Omni-cron" PINOOTUS maintains his record today in the DOW as White House insurgent.   That keeps Creepy zero responsibility dementia Fuhrer Traitor Jabbin' Joe’s record at 180-162.

And as Biden says ... "I agree, Let's go, Brandon!
D2D

« Reply #2696 on: 05 31, 22, 11:27:42:AM » Reply

wvit1001

« Reply #2697 on: 05 31, 22, 11:42:01:AM » Reply

more like this is the future Biden and the transportation industry wants zippy -

Lucid Air is an all-new electric vehicle with up to 517 miles of range and a zero-to-60 time of 2.5 seconds

D2D

« Reply #2698 on: 05 31, 22, 01:31:33:PM » Reply

You are falsely assuming every American can afford such a vehicle but the numbers of those who can continue to dwindle!
zsq987

« Reply #2699 on: 05 31, 22, 03:11:46:PM » Reply

Pages: 1 ... 224 225 226 ... 431 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: DJIA goes straight down under AP Biden
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory