Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 01:58:43:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653664 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: DJIA goes straight down under AP Biden 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 353 354 355 ... 427 Print
Author Topic: DJIA goes straight down under AP Biden  (Read 41243 times)
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #4236 on: 06 03, 23, 02:35:36:AM » Reply

DJIA up 701 points today +2.12% today.

Sorry you missed the opportunity.
[/HIGHLIGHT][/SIZE][/FONT]

I didn’t.  I started investing when the DOW was below 800, in 1982.  Now it’s over 33,000.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #4237 on: 06 03, 23, 04:39:58:AM » Reply

Sadly, under Beijing Biden, it is more down than up!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #4238 on: 06 03, 23, 08:59:10:PM » Reply

United Airlines pilots union moves closer to strike!

United Airlines pilots could soon vote to go on strike!

United Airlines pilots are set to vote on holding a strike as negotiations for better pay and working conditions have moved slowly.

The pilots union voted unanimously to authorize a strike vote, Unite Master Executive Council Char Capt. Garth Thompson announced in a letter sent to members Friday.

"You'll receive more communication regarding this impending strike vote in the coming days," the letter says, per Reuters. A spokesman for the Air Line Pilots Association (ALPA) said it has not yet set a date for the strike vote.

The strike vote comes weeks after United Airlines pilots picketed major airports across the nation, demanding pay increases. Unions representing Southwest Airlines and American Airlines pilots have each authorized a strike this summer, demanding better conditions from their respective management.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/united-airlines-pilots-union-moves-closer-strike

Bidinflation continues to cause harm!
D2D

« Reply #4239 on: 06 04, 23, 11:41:15:PM » Reply

Costco CFO says customers switching from beef and steak to cheaper meats may indicate looming recession!

He added that purchases of Costco’s less expensive brand Kirkland Signature for various products was up compared to name brands!

Costco CFO Richard Galanti said late last month that some customers are switching from buying more expensive meats like steak and beef at the store to cheaper ones like chicken and pork, and even canned products. 

Galanti said going back 20 years the company "would see some sales penetration shift from beef to poultry and pork" during a recession.

"We have seen some of that now," he said during the company’s third quarter earnings call on May 25. "I think anecdotally, I heard a few months ago from our Head of Food and Sundries buyer, that we saw some switch even to some canned products, like canned chicken and canned tuna and things like that."

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/costco-cfo-says-customers-switching-beef-steak-cheaper-meats-may-indicate-looming-recession

Democrats are determined to create the Great Depression Two!
D2D

« Reply #4240 on: 06 05, 23, 10:47:36:AM » Reply

OPEC+ meets to debate production quotas, new cuts!

Key Points
  • Four sources familiar with OPEC+ discussions told Reuters that additional production cuts were being discussed among options for Sunday’s session.
  • Three out of four sources said cuts could amount to 1 million bpd on top of existing cuts of 2 million bpd and voluntary cuts of 1.6 million bpd, announced in a surprise move in April and which took effect in May.
  • OPEC+ pumps around 40% of the world’s crude, meaning its policy decisions can have a major impact on oil prices.
https://www.cnbc.com/2023/06/04/opec-meets-to-debate-production-quotas-new-cut-sources.html

OPEC has America by the balls all thanks to Democrats!
wvit1001

« Reply #4241 on: 06 05, 23, 11:21:24:AM » Reply

What do you think the U S should be doing about opec zippy?   You didn’t say.
D2D

« Reply #4242 on: 06 05, 23, 11:24:24:AM » Reply

Drill, baby drill!

It should be obvious even for you!
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #4243 on: 06 05, 23, 11:31:46:AM » Reply

WITLESS...   What a stupid question, as usual.

We can't do anything against OPEC since they see us as a cash cow and unable to do anything but pay them MORE $$$$$!!

They realize that we are TOO STUPID to use our own oil right under our feet.

It's like having a house stocked full of ready-to-eat food and going out to eat at expensive restaurants for breakfast/lunch/dinner!!!!!
D2D

« Reply #4244 on: 06 05, 23, 12:01:04:PM » Reply

If drilling had been allowed to continue there would be no inflation!
D2D

« Reply #4245 on: 06 05, 23, 08:28:12:PM » Reply

Instead, Democrats chose runaway inflation and shortages for the American people!
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #4246 on: 06 05, 23, 08:34:02:PM » Reply

Sandbagging, Face-planting, unable to get up, Debt-exploding, Black-pandering, Durham report-denying, NY Post-barring, Money-laundering, Grandaughter-denying, Criminal son-deluded, Selling U.S. policies to foreign governments, Negotiations-refusing, Anti-freedom hypocrite, Supreme Court- ignoring, illegal EPA-regulating, Corrupt crony-hiring, E-I-G-H percent, high credit-punishing, 9am work-day ending, Pentagon-leaking, Ukraine capability-lying, DOJ-weaponizing, Automobile-sabotaging, Child mutilation approving, Dollar-crashing, Christian victim-mocking, Ice cream-obsessed, assault weapon-lying, Anti-2nd amendment demagogue, Racist Investment-forcing, Suspicious transaction-flagged, woke bank bailing out, Drone collision-allowing, Pebble Mine-blocking, Tax-raising, Fentynyl victim-mocking, stupid white boy, Fiduciary-violating, Abortion Pill-promoting, Bootyjudge-protecting, upward-falling, Lynch-accusing, Chemical burn-ignoring, Ukraine-obligating, $12 balloon-popping, $400K missile-wasting, Stiff-walking, Social Security-threatening, Laughing stock, Non-transparent, Covid emergency-extending, Dead son-lying, War-escalating, Non-negotiating, No regrets, No there there, Happy Birthday, Val-???, F-15-taunting, race-baiting, Gas stove-banning, Corvette-hiding, Transportation disaster creating, Secret document-stealing, Puppet boy, Ukraine-pledging Dominic Giacoppa's son-in-law, Marriage-perverting, Russian terrorist-freeing, Chinese protest-ignoring, America-apologizing, Stuck on stupid, Morning lid, Threat to democracy, Social Security-lying, 54-State, Quintuple-vaxxed, yet twice Covid-infected, Gas price-lying, generic cereal-advocating, Press-mocking, Student Loan forgiveness-lying, Dozing off, genital-mutilating, Oil reserve-depleting, Let them eat ice cream, Saudi corruption dealing, Dead son-lying, House on fire, Two words, Armageddon, Bear Market, Stage-wandering, global-taxing, Taiwan bungling, Inflation-denying, Neo-Hitler, Demonizing, Gaslighting, Semi-Fascist, College student-bribing, Global warming scammer rewarding, FBI-weaponizing, Jacket-struggling, IRS-weaponizing, Border wall hypocrite, China-appeasing, Recession-causing, Pelosi-enriching, Interest rate exploding, Recession redefining, Oil-Cancer-ridden, Saudi fist-bumping, Holocaust honoring, 9.1% inflation, 29% approval, TOTUS-led, 10 year-old traveling to Indiana to terminate a PRESIDENCY, Emergency Strategic NPR oil selling to China, Abortion-loving, Oil executive fearing, Business-trashing, Training wheels, Innocent horse patrolman-punishing, Price controlling idiot, economic illiterate, Stock market crashing, 15-second amnesia, Chinese slave labor solar panel loving, Defense Production Act-abusing, 2nd amendment ignorant, Police-hindering, School tragedy-exploiting, Health Sovereignty-ceding, White supremacy imagining, Economy shrinking, baby formula diverting, MAGA-trashing, $5.2 million in un-laundered income, Ill-begotten, Carbon-free war machine, Title 42-confused, Easter Bunny-led, Bird poop attracting, Gun-grabbing, Obama-ignored, Parental rights opposing, Child abuse promoting, Walk back denying, Chemical weapons threatening, MIG-welching, wealth-confiscating, sanctions confused, Pedo-sniffer, Putin’s doormat, Dead dog moving, Wise guy, Anti freedom protest, Ignorant on mask efficacy, Ignorant on crime, Stupid SOB, triple speaking Google boy, Joe Crow two point oh, George Wallace-approved, Divisive, Global warming scamming, Warmongering, Obsessive-Compulsive face touching, Rittenhouse slandering, Angry finger shaking puppet, Royal flatulator, Poopy Pants, Empty suit, Freedom-mocking, Cornholio, Empty shelves, Story time, Anti-science, horse-hating, Prejudiced, Angry, Lawless, disgraced plagiarist, clueless, out of touch, inept, Terrorist-approved, Illegitimate, incompetent, racist, pedophile, cut-and-run, fake president "Butt Wipe" Whisper “Time Check”  Apartheid dictator, Afghanistan withdrawl-bungling, "Omni-cron" PINOOTUS is in the loss column today in the DOW as White House insurgent.  That brings Creepy zero responsibility dementia Fuhrer Traitor Jabbin' Joe’s record to 299-289.

As Liar62 says, "DOW 40K, here we come.
D2D

« Reply #4247 on: 06 05, 23, 08:54:47:PM » Reply

Democrats are working hard to Make America Suck Again!
Pages: 1 ... 353 354 355 ... 427 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: DJIA goes straight down under AP Biden
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory