Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 27, 24, 12:30:45:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663274 Posts in 298864 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: synthroid 0.075 mcg
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: DJIA goes straight down under AP Biden 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 434 Print
Author Topic: DJIA goes straight down under AP Biden  (Read 42953 times)
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #156 on: 03 03, 21, 04:52:47:PM » Reply

PINO Biden suffered a 121 point drop in the DOW today.  This lowers PINO Biden's overall record to 16-14.

The good news is, he's still 82 points above where he started from.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #157 on: 03 04, 21, 12:17:09:AM » Reply

Democrats will not be happy until every American save for the political elite is equally poor!
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #158 on: 03 04, 21, 04:18:02:PM » Reply

Well the day started out positive, but PINO Biden ended up suffering a third straight defeat, as the DOW plunged 346 points.  That lowers his overall record to 16-15.  And now unfortunately, he is below the level at which President Trump left the White House.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #159 on: 03 04, 21, 11:13:43:PM » Reply

chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #160 on: 03 04, 21, 11:16:11:PM » Reply

Everyone is quietly expecting this froth to disappear, but more afraid to miss out waiting for it to happen.   
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #161 on: 03 05, 21, 04:29:21:PM » Reply

What a fantastic rebound PINO Biden had today!  The DOW had a huge gain of 572 points, and the White House occupant is once again above water for his stay.  His record now stands at 17-15.
D2D

« Reply #162 on: 03 06, 21, 08:45:42:AM » Reply

He is determined to make America dead!
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #163 on: 03 08, 21, 08:18:07:PM » Reply

Another healthy gain in the DOW today for PINO Biden, with a gain of 306 points, despite the broader indexes being down.  This raises PINO Biden's record to 18-15.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #164 on: 03 08, 21, 08:37:40:PM » Reply

The folks watching their bottom line drop are monitoring it a lot closer than they are.  That is for sure.

You can count on that.  I was up double what I put in 5 months ago. I'm now back down to my original investment.  With 22 Stocks in the RED that were all once in the high GREEN.  I'm pissed. I had a pretty good gain for a while.

Biden isn't hurting the Rich. Its the lower income that has gotten into the markets to hopefully add some gain to their social security. The Rich are just losing "play money", IE: The extra money they have left over to PLAY the markets with. Its the low income who are coming into the markets seeking something extra with money they hoped they wouldn't lose that are being ripped apart by know-it-nothing Biden.

And the Left here are happy the low income are losing..  But who had to guess at that? The way the Left is a known variable. A given.

D2D

« Reply #165 on: 03 09, 21, 08:05:49:AM » Reply

It will only get worse as Beijing Biden guts the military and grows spending for donors matters will only get worse!

Who will Democrats put on the one million dollar bill when it becomes a necessity?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #166 on: 03 09, 21, 05:50:30:PM » Reply

PINO Dementia Joe barely hung on to another gain in the DOW today for his third daily gain in a row.  This raises PINO Dementia Joe Biden's record to 19-15.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #167 on: 03 09, 21, 07:01:33:PM » Reply

Well, it bounced back today and got a little back. But will it hold tomorrow?   

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 434 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: DJIA goes straight down under AP Biden
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory