Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 09:41:25:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653715 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  Religion  |  Prayer List  |  Topic: Prayers for our dear Emily 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Prayers for our dear Emily  (Read 1067 times)
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« on: 12 23, 20, 11:23:14:AM » Reply

Good morning,

I was just made aware that our sweet emily and family are in the throes of loss.  Emily's husband is not fairing well and has been brought home for hospice care. 

If I may, please keep emily, her husband, and her family in your thoughts and prayers.  Pass strength to her that she may endure this journey and that she have peace and comfort knowing he is loved and cherished by all who surround him and those who call him friend.

Thank you
pacifica
Honored Member

springborn1959

« Reply #1 on: 12 23, 20, 07:31:29:PM » Reply

Oh gosh, poor sweetest Emily. Her dear husband! Please stay strong, dear Emily. I am keeping you and your husband and your family in my heart and prayers. You and your best friend and beloved have touched our hearts here with your daily life. Your posts, stories, adventures, sweetest Hannah.....the Brit Club lunches, and all the rest. May you and he be one together as always in strength.For as long as the Good Lord allows. I know you cherish each moment.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #2 on: 12 24, 20, 05:56:31:PM » Reply

They are definitely in my thoughts and prayers..
takncarabizniz
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 12 27, 20, 11:30:46:AM » Reply

I received the following from Emily:

He is spiralling downward rapidly and is in Hospice, where we have been visiting each day.  We hoped to bring him home Tuesday to hospice and caregiver services.  It might not happen as he is fading fast and did not come out of his morphine induced sleep from yesterday evening.  It is quite a drive from where we live and we have endured rain and fog to get there and be with him each day.

Please feel free to relate the situation to any friend on Aesop's Retreat, especially Jim.  I am overwhelmed with the many calls, texts and emails from so many friends and the kindness and support they have given. 

This has been the worst year and it's not over yet.  The timing of the season and this gd virus has not helped. I am blessed with the support of family and friends and will try to keep everyone up to date.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 12 30, 20, 11:47:23:PM » Reply

Takn, go ahead and put this on the main board for everyone.
takncarabizniz
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 12 31, 20, 03:14:38:PM » Reply

Thank you
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 01 03, 21, 02:07:04:PM » Reply

Em, my heart is with you.

There is nothing anyone can say to bring peace to the mind of someone who has lost a loved one, a family member, especially one so close as a spouse. A partner. Someone who has known you as much as you've known yourself, and you them. Almost duplicate copies of each other. Like losing yourself, or a part of you. You wish hard to have switched places. Take you, not them. It will be hard to accept at first, but, you really had no say in how their journey ended. You were there to witness it because that is part of your journey.

I don't know how others handle their loss. But over the years my wife and I hoarded candles in case of power outages. When my wife passed I kept a candle or two (or three) burning night and day on the fireplace mantle for almost two years. It was my way of keeping a light on for her.

Light a candle for Roy.

(we are here for you)
takncarabizniz
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 01 03, 21, 07:50:30:PM » Reply

Beautifully stated Jim. 
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  Religion  |  Prayer List  |  Topic: Prayers for our dear Emily
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links