Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 07:16:41:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662149 Posts in 298756 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Charles Koch: I "screwed up" 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Charles Koch: I "screwed up"  (Read 15 times)
wvit1001

« on: 11 24, 20, 09:47:23:AM » Reply

Fuck Koch.   He's seeing his political machine failing and he's trying to make something out of his failure for himself.   

In his first on-camera interview in four years, Charles Koch told "Axios on HBO" that he "screwed up by being partisan," rather than approaching his network's big-spending political action in a more nonpartisan way.

Why it matters: Koch — chairman and CEO of Koch Industries, which Forbes yesterday designated as America's largest private company — has been the left's favorite face of big-spending political action.

Koch, 85, told me at his home in Wichita that he's disillusioned with his political results, but is optimistic about what he believes will be a less divisive strategy.

Koch said he wants to elect people "who are going to be champions for ... policies that empower people so they can realize their potential and succeed by helping others succeed."
The mea culpa began with the publication last week of a new book, "Believe in People: Bottom-Up Solutions for a Top-Down World," written by Koch with Brian Hooks, who has worked with Koch for 20 years, and is chairman and CEO of Stand Together, founded by Koch as a philanthropic umbrella.

"Boy, did we screw up. What a mess!" Koch writes. "[P]artisan politics prevented us from achieving the thing that motivated us to get involved in politics in the first place — helping people by removing barriers."
Koch admits: "I was slow to react to this fact, letting us head down the wrong road for the better part of a decade."

https://www.axios.com/charles-koch-partisan-political-spending-762c6f50-079e-474c-9a7e-97cc320d878c.html
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #1 on: 11 24, 20, 12:44:52:PM » Reply

That’s what happens when you donate to liberal causes.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Charles Koch: I "screwed up"
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About