Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 09:33:17:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662559 Posts in 298797 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Georgia says it impossible to determine if ballots are legal 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Georgia says it impossible to determine if ballots are legal  (Read 46 times)
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« on: 11 24, 20, 02:16:35:AM » Reply

Georgia’s secretary of state said Monday that signature matching will not be possible for the state’s third count of votes set to begin Tuesday morning amid demands from the Trump campaign and Republicans to “conduct an honest recount.”

The office of Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger has repeatedly asserted that at this point in the process, signature matching is impossible because of state election rules designed to protect voter privacy. After initial verification, ballots in the state are separated from their envelopes, where the signatures are located. Raffensperger’s office has said this makes it impossible to reconnect the two after ballots are counted while the Trump campaign has alleged a lack of due process during the initial count, citing instances of voter irregularities, issues with voting machines, and poll watcher access.

The Trump campaign filed a petition for another recount in Georgia after the state finished its statewide risk-limiting audit of the razor-thin presidential race, involving a hand recount that the Secretary of State’s Office said “upheld and reaffirmed the original outcome produced by the machine tally of votes cast.” The Trump campaign has disputed the result arguing that “Georgia simply recounted all of the illegal ballots that had been included in the total.”

More than a dozen witnesses of the recount signed sworn affidavits attesting to errors and potential fraud, including Trump votes which were counted for Biden and suspicious batches of pristine, uncreased, and uniformly filled absentee ballots.

The counts show Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden ahead of President Donald Trump by 12,284 votes, or 0.26 percentage points.
During a press conference Friday, Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp urged the state’s top election official to conduct an audit of the signatures on ballot envelopes.

“It seems simple enough to conduct a sample audit of signatures on the absentee ballot envelopes and compare those to the signatures on applications and on file at the secretary of state’s office,” Kemp said.

The state’s second recount beings 9 a.m. on Nov. 24, and must be completed by midnight Dec. 2.

Gabriel Sterling, Georgia’s voting system implementation manager, said during a press briefing on Monday that there is no legal process in place in the state to allow signature verification as part of the recount.

“There’s no way to match [the ballot] back. The only remedy would be to throw out all absentee ballots … in a particular county,” Sterling told reporters. “I don’t think there’s a judge in the land that would throw out all those legally cast votes if there’s proof of a handful of illegally cast ones potentially, which, again, we’ve seen no proof or evidence that actually exists.”
https://www.theepochtimes.com/signature-matching-in-georgia-recount-cant-be-done-says-secretary-of-state_3591068.html

Then it's impossible to get a proper count.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 11 24, 20, 07:04:29:AM » Reply

Democrats pushed for mail in ballots: Georgia say's it's impossible to tell if ballots are legal then it's impossible to get a proper count, and that applies in all states! Democrats just pulled off the biggest fuck you America you fell for it!
wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 11 24, 20, 07:21:29:AM » Reply

If I were Georgia republicans I would boycott the runoff elections in protest.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #3 on: 11 24, 20, 10:36:44:AM » Reply

If I was Trump, I would never concede to fake ballots and crooked voting machines.
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 11 24, 20, 10:42:42:AM » Reply

I haven't seen any proof of any fake ballots or crooked voting machines yet.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #5 on: 11 24, 20, 10:43:29:AM » Reply

Another swirling storm.

The media continues to fuel a fire that simply will not be put out.

Just as other elections have done, there will be an asterisk next to Joe's name, because the results are disputed.

Covid was the perfect vehicle to push power in a certain direction...
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 11 24, 20, 10:51:05:AM » Reply

Right you are and democrats thank china everyday for their gift and they used it to sway the outcome of an election, foreign interference by a foreign government with the intention of influencing the outcome of a federal election.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #7 on: 11 24, 20, 11:02:32:AM » Reply

If I was a Georgia republican, I would not approve the Georgia result for submission to Congress, and if I was a congressional republican, I would object to accepting the Georgia result if it was submitted.  And if the work of devil succeeds in Biden getting to the presidency, I would impeach him immediately.

And, after all that is done, unless major changes are done to way elections are done in America, I will never trust the outcome again.
lakitss

« Reply #8 on: 11 24, 20, 11:04:36:AM » Reply

The objective of turning America into just another third world country is moving forward and the leftist idiots couldn't be happier.

Dark days ahead.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #9 on: 11 24, 20, 12:23:09:PM » Reply

Yep as senile biden is instructed to pick former obama regime misfits for his administration.
lakitss

« Reply #10 on: 11 24, 20, 12:31:10:PM » Reply

Didn't original ballots use some kind of watermarked paper?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #11 on: 11 24, 20, 06:46:40:PM » Reply

If not it should be a requirement going forward!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Georgia says it impossible to determine if ballots are legal
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory