Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 03:11:22:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662686 Posts in 298804 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Rush Limbaugh knocks Trump's legal team 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Rush Limbaugh knocks Trump's legal team  (Read 28 times)
wvit1001

« on: 11 23, 20, 11:05:34:PM » Reply

They promised 'bombshells' at press conference and 'nothing happened'

During his radio show on Monday, Limbaugh began by knocking the legal team's efforts to distance itself from Powell, telling his listeners "It's a tough thing to deny that she was ever a part of it because they introduced her as part of it. I mean, she was at that press conference last week."

"The problem with that press conference last week, folks, it goes way beyond Sidney Powell," Limbaugh said. "You call a gigantic press conference like that, one that lasts an hour, and you announce massive bombshells, then you better have some bombshells," said the syndicated host who is heard on nearly 600 stations.

Limbaugh noted that the press conference needed to offer more than "a hacker who can tell us, 'Yep, everything these guys have said is true. I've looked into it, I've run the software, I've hacked this, I've hacked that.' Even put him behind a screen to protect his identity, but you don't- you can't- I've talked to so many people who were blown away by it, by the very nature of the press conference, but they promised blockbuster stuff and then nothing happened. And that's just- that's not- well, it's not good if you're gonna promise blockbuster stuff like that."

The conservative talk radio giant continued, "I understand- I'm the one that's been telling everybody this stuff doesn't happen at warp speed, at lightspeed the way cases are made for presentation in court, but if you're going to do a press conference like that with the promise of blockbusters, then there has to be something more than what that press conference delivered.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/rush-limbaugh-knocks-trumps-legal-team-they-promised-blockbuster-stuff-and-then-nothing-happened
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #1 on: 11 23, 20, 11:15:33:PM » Reply

Promised balloons and they got pancakes...  LOL

ANYONE can PROMISE anything, but you GOTTA have the GOODS!

When they said Two Weeks, I KNEW it was just another Trump Scam.

Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #2 on: 11 24, 20, 02:30:25:AM » Reply

Wow, I didn’t know you guys listened to Rush.  What did you think about the last caller from Friday’s show?  Wasn’t he great?  So much passion!
wvit1001

« Reply #3 on: 11 24, 20, 06:02:00:AM » Reply

Rush only cares about his ratings and his show staying profitable.    He knows turning on trump will go over well with his audience as they realize that rumps a huge loser. 
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #4 on: 11 24, 20, 12:44:05:PM » Reply

Rush only cares about his ratings
[/HIGHLIGHT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Oh, so you DON’T listen to Rush?  Then why the hell should I care what you think or say about him?  You obviously don’t have a clue what Rush cares about.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #5 on: 11 24, 20, 01:07:11:PM » Reply

Wow!

Wvit proves just how truly desperate he is quoting the man he hates most!
wvit1001

« Reply #6 on: 11 24, 20, 01:24:02:PM » Reply

I listen to el rushbo anytime I'm in the car when  he's on.   He's a comic genius that the rightwing just doesn't understand.   He makes fun of you old tea party nuts constantly.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #7 on: 11 24, 20, 01:35:04:PM » Reply

Wvit lies!

Wvit refuses to read or view anything by any conservative because he fears it!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Rush Limbaugh knocks Trump's legal team
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory