Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 04:37:50:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653522 Posts in 297930 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Americans flip another seat in CA 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Americans flip another seat in CA  (Read 43 times)
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« on: 11 18, 20, 01:04:12:PM » Reply

In the state of California, the Republican party has so far flipped two House seats. In California’s 39th congressional district, Republican candidate Young Kim unseated Democrat incumbent Gil Cisneros in a tight race.

Kim came on top of Cisneros with slightly more than 4,000 votes, and Cisneros conceded to Kim on Friday. The district voted for Republican candidates from 2012 to 2016 but flipped blue in 2018.

This victory comes after Republican Michelle Steele defeated her Democratic incumbent in the 49th congressional district last week. Both districts are based in Orange County, and both women are immigrants from South Korea.

Both districts 39 and 49 were one of the seven seats in California that the GOP lost to the Democrats in 2018. California still has two house races yet to be called, in districts 21 and 25. Republican candidates are leading in both districts.

In addition to the victory in California, Republicans were also able to flip the 4th congressional district in Utah, which mainly covers Salt Lake City. Republican candidate Burgess Owens unseated Democratic incumbent Ben McAdams on Monday, taking back a seat the GOP lost to the Democrats by less than 700 votes in 2018.

In this year’s house races, Republicans have flipped at least 11 seats so far, with gains made in swing states such as Florida and in blue states such as California and New York. With a net gain of 8 seats, the GOP is currently at 206 seats in the house, as opposed to the Democratic Party’s 220 seats. According to Decision Desk HQ, 9 seats have yet to be called or projected, and Republicans are leading in 7 of them.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/gop-flips-second-house-seat-in-california_3583584.html
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #1 on: 11 18, 20, 01:06:49:PM » Reply

Wow, even with all the institutionalized cheating Democrats have passed into law they still lost?

I wonder how it feels to be a failure at cheating!
wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 11 18, 20, 01:08:19:PM » Reply

good for them.
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #3 on: 11 18, 20, 01:19:58:PM » Reply

bravo.

apparently, a Democrat candidate who knows how to graciously concede and congratulate the election winner.

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #4 on: 11 18, 20, 01:28:47:PM » Reply

Aren't you embarrassed by the fact California Democrats cannot win even when cheating?
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #5 on: 11 18, 20, 01:58:55:PM » Reply

I would just like to know when San Fran Nan will be gone...
D2D

« Reply #6 on: 11 18, 20, 02:02:11:PM » Reply

Only when the people of her district get fed up with walking through garbage, feces and needles every day!

Sadly, they seem to adapt and accept no matter how bad it gets!
D2D

« Reply #7 on: 11 18, 20, 08:58:32:PM » Reply

I wonder how long it will take!
D2D

« Reply #8 on: 11 20, 20, 01:53:37:PM » Reply

Remember leftists insist if you complain about wading though feces, garbage and needles every day you are a racist!
D2D

« Reply #9 on: 11 21, 20, 06:12:13:PM » Reply

Leftist silence signifies agreement!
D2D

« Reply #10 on: 11 22, 20, 02:25:18:PM » Reply

Leftists fail even at cheating!
D2D

« Reply #11 on: 11 23, 20, 01:15:09:PM » Reply

Leftists fail even at cheating!

Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Americans flip another seat in CA
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About