Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 05:28:17:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660819 Posts in 298625 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Two charged with submitting thousands of fraudulent registration apps 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Two charged with submitting thousands of fraudulent registration apps  (Read 104 times)
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« on: 11 17, 20, 03:41:17:PM » Reply

Two men were arrested and charged in Southern California on voter fraud charges after they allegedly submitted thousands of fraudulent voter registration applications on behalf of homeless people, said the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s office on Tuesday.

Carlos Antonio De Bourbon Montenegro, 53, and Marcos Raul Arevalo, 34, were charged with one count each of conspiracy to commit voter fraud, eight counts of voter fraud, four counts of procuring and offering a false or forged instrument, and other charges, said the DA’s office in a news release.

The office said Montenegro allegedly submitted more than “8,000 fraudulent voter registration applications between July and October 2020.” He’s also accused of falsifying names, signatures, and addresses on nomination papers “under penalty of perjury to run for mayor in the city of Hawthorne.”

Montenegro also faces another 10 counts of voter fraud, seven counts of procuring and offering a false or forged instrument, two counts of perjury, and five misdemeanor counts of interference with a prompt transfer of a completed affidavit, the office said.

If convicted, Montenegro can face as many as 15 years and eight months in prison, while Arevalo could face seven years in prison, officials noted.

The FBI, District Attorney’s office, the Los Angeles Public Integrity Division, and other agencies are investigating the case.

Other details about the case are not clear. It’s also not clear if their alleged voter fraud scheme affected the presidential election in some way.

It’s not clear if either Montenegro or Arevalo have lawyers.

According to local news outlet The Daily Breeze in a report in August, Montenegro, who was running for mayor in Hawthorne, had “turned in paperwork to run for mayor but failed to meet the required 20 signatures by Hawthorne residents.”
https://www.theepochtimes.com/2-charged-with-voter-fraud-allegedly-submitted-8000-fraudulent-registration-applications_3583016.html?utm_source=news&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-11-17-4

Justice be done!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #1 on: 11 17, 20, 03:43:26:PM » Reply

That is just the very tip of the iceberg!
lakitss

« Reply #2 on: 11 17, 20, 03:52:33:PM » Reply

Nothing to see here, move along....
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #3 on: 11 18, 20, 11:32:38:AM » Reply

Yep, the left says shut up and obey!
gwboolean

« Reply #4 on: 11 18, 20, 11:37:01:AM » Reply

The KKKhrist the KKKing Communist KKKult KKKoup seems to have completely failed.

Here the boogalosers are, 8 days into the KKKoup, and have not been able to even make one of their hoaxes stick to Teflon Joe.

You Communists appear to be in total disarray.  Drinking the Lysol does not seem to be changing reality for you very well.

wvit1001

« Reply #5 on: 11 18, 20, 11:38:54:AM » Reply

Looks like they were trying to turn the mayoral election in their favor.    Good thing they were caught before any fraudulent votes were cast isn't it?
D2D

« Reply #6 on: 11 18, 20, 12:15:48:PM » Reply

Wvit insists there is nothing to see!
D2D

« Reply #7 on: 11 18, 20, 08:56:11:PM » Reply

Remember election transparency is one thing leftists cannot afford!
D2D

« Reply #8 on: 11 20, 20, 01:57:53:PM » Reply

Leftists insist you must not question just shut up and obey!
D2D

« Reply #9 on: 11 21, 20, 06:09:34:PM » Reply

wvit1001

« Reply #10 on: 11 21, 20, 06:10:39:PM » Reply

Looks like they were trying to turn the mayoral election in their favor.    Good thing they were caught before any fraudulent votes were cast isn't it?
D2D

« Reply #11 on: 11 21, 20, 06:11:31:PM » Reply

What makes you think no fraudulent votes were cast?
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Two charged with submitting thousands of fraudulent registration apps
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory