Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 01:12:55:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660632 Posts in 298611 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: He's the slimiest guy I know 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: He's the slimiest guy I know  (Read 58 times)
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« on: 10 30, 20, 12:12:42:PM » Reply

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden on Wednesday described his son, Hunter, as “the smartest guy I know,” amid growing controversy over his alleged overseas business dealings.
Biden’s remarks about his son Hunter came amid growing questions about his family’s business dealings and his alleged role in them after photos and emails from Hunter’s alleged laptop were published by the New York Post. A report from the Post cited an alleged email from Hunter that said he had arranged a meeting between him, his father, and a Ukrainian gas executive in Washington.

The email was confirmed to be authentic by a cybersecurity expert.

Biden’s campaign has denied the meeting ever took place, although a whistleblower who had a business partnership with the Bidens, Tony Bobulinski, has gone on record to say the former vice president was deeply involved in his son’s overseas affairs.

Text messages disclosed to U.S. Senate investigators by Bobulinksi also reveal that he had a close relationship with an energy tycoon with extensive ties to the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).
The close relationship between the pair began as early as 2015, according to a report (pdf) by the Republicans on the Senate Homeland Security Committee. The text messages raise significant questions considering the extensive ties between the communist regime and both Ye and his company.

The Democratic presidential nominee has said he has no knowledge of his son’s business dealings and asserts that federal government officials have said on the record that he did nothing corrupt.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/biden-says-hunter-smartest-guy-i-know-amid-growing-controversy-on-business-dealings_3558614.html
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #1 on: 10 30, 20, 12:33:02:PM » Reply

tell me chuck...about Trump University.

or the Trump Foundation.

please tell me why neither of them is slimier?
gwboolean

« Reply #2 on: 10 30, 20, 01:24:45:PM » Reply

Poor KKKommie KKKurtis.  Now you get an idea what Americans have been feeling for the last 4 years under KKKhrist.

That's what happens to KKKhristians who follow false Gods KKKommie KKKurtis.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #3 on: 10 31, 20, 01:31:23:AM » Reply

Notice how the left has proven itself incapable of responding on topic!
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #4 on: 10 31, 20, 03:41:40:AM » Reply

Where's Hunter?  Has anyone heard from him?  Anyone ask him any questions looking for answers?  We sure can't get anything from the Big Guy.
gwboolean

« Reply #5 on: 10 31, 20, 11:05:02:AM » Reply

Be patient KKKommie KKKurtis!

We have been trying to get information on KKKhrist for 5 years and you can see what a job it was exposing only a handful of his crimes against America.

Besides, your hoax is a waste of time.  Teflon Joe could shoot KKKhrist in the middle of 5th avenue and every would applaud.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #6 on: 10 31, 20, 03:04:44:PM » Reply

GwCCPboolean continues to prove me correct!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: He's the slimiest guy I know
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About