Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 06:45:14:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662689 Posts in 298804 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Are they angry at Obama? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Are they angry at Obama?  (Read 348 times)
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« on: 10 04, 10, 09:45:31:AM » Reply

Mexican mayors are actually complaining about Mexicans being deported back to Mexico… because they’re too dangerous and violent.

Well, yeah. That’s why we don’t want them here. Because they’re criminals.

Ciudad Juarez Mayor Jose Reyes blamed U.S. deportation policy for contributing to his city’s violence, saying that of the 80,000 people deported to Juarez in the past three years, 28,000 had U.S. criminal records — including 7,000 convicted rapists and 2,000 convicted murderers.

That’s why so many Americans want to get tough on immigration — starting with securing the border. You’d think Mexican officials would understand this, considering Mexico’s own strict immigration laws. Could this have anything to do with the Reconquista mindset encouraged by Mexico’s own president?

Why would we want to keep these kind of violent criminals in United States territory? The stance of the Mexican mayors would be understandable if we were abandoning violent American criminals in Mexico. But we aren’t. These are Mexican citizens, meaning they were Mexico’s problem. Americans are already shouldering the burden of harboring Mexico’s worst criminals. These violent criminals are Mexico’s responsibility.

It’s especially snort-worthy considering that open-borders extremists have recently been spouting ridiculous drivel about how calling illegal immigrants illegal is leading to loads of anti-immigrant violence. Reality, of course, is that violent crimes committed by the poor, sweet, victimized illegal immigrants far outweighs any anti-Latino violence imagined by the amnesty advocates.

Of course, knowing our current leadership, these Mexican loons will probably get time to complain in front of Congress, where Obama will promptly apologize for the United States selfishness in expecting Mexico to take responsibility for its own citizens.

Cassy Fiano
Bob Huntress
Honored Member

« Reply #1 on: 10 04, 10, 09:53:19:AM » Reply

Mexico is a sovereign nation. They can execute those who do not respect the lives of others, just as easy as anyone else. They are allowed to put less violent criminals in prison. Why don't they take some responsibility for their citizens who choose not to respect law? It's time for the good people of Mexico to stand up and deal with their trash. As a nation, why are we to baby sit their rubbish? If the Mexicans were teaching their own the right and wrong, they would not be facing this problem!
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #2 on: 10 04, 10, 10:02:08:AM » Reply

I remember how adamant Jesus was for execution.  when the romans came to take him away, he said "Only if you promise to execute me.  forget all that Thou Shalt Not Kill stuff, especially future fake Christian Huntress."  Jesus was all about killing people who could not defend themselves and  totally against forgiving sinners.  like that adultress, that time.  god, you are just entirely fucked up.  why do you even pretend to think you are a christian?
whaler23

« Reply #3 on: 10 04, 10, 10:07:52:AM » Reply

forgot you already posted that one sweet?
keno

« Reply #4 on: 10 04, 10, 10:08:10:AM » Reply

Good old hoserhead, always willing to stand up for anything that harms America.
daroadie
Honored Member

« Reply #5 on: 10 04, 10, 10:15:21:AM » Reply

Only You HO.  Why don't You go to Mexico?  And not some fancy Resort.  Just start with Tijuana for a week or two.  You are too chickenshit Loser.
whaler23

« Reply #6 on: 10 04, 10, 10:18:22:AM » Reply

http://blog.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2010/01/26/schwarzenegger_outsource_prisoners_to_mexico
Bob Huntress
Honored Member

« Reply #7 on: 10 04, 10, 10:19:29:AM » Reply

Hoosier what do you suggest be done with those who have a proclivity toward violence and murder that is observable from their actions? Should they be exalted to high positions in society for their disregard of human life? I submit that for the safety of the innocent, they sometimes must be executed, though, since they are Mexico's problem, they are free to simply imprison them. Did you see the news this weekend about the couple that went jet skiing? What do you feel should be done with those who did such a thing?
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #8 on: 10 04, 10, 10:32:38:AM » Reply

god, what a moron.  yeah, huntress, those are the only two options...kill them or give them a cushy job and praise them.  idiot.  no wonder you say such stupid stuff, you really are stupid!!  how about putting them in maximum security for the rest of their lives with no chance of ever hurting another person and letting God decide when to take him out...you know, kinda like the Bible said?
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #9 on: 10 04, 10, 10:37:07:AM » Reply

Funny how Mexi-Hell can rob,rape, slaughter all ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS it catches...but suddenly America is supposed to be a drunken puta, like ho-duddy's mother, with the collective legs open for every vato who comes along?!?!?

Time to GTFO, chinga-culo....go back where you came from if you can't SUPPORT AMERICA AND THE LAWS!!!!
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #10 on: 10 04, 10, 10:42:55:AM » Reply

WHY DOES THE LEFT NEVER ASK WHY MEXICO CAN'T DO MORE FOR IT'S OWN PEOPLE WITH ALL IT'S OIL AND TOURIST MONEY?Huh?Huh?
Bob Huntress
Honored Member

« Reply #11 on: 10 04, 10, 10:44:58:AM » Reply

Which verse in the Bible, Hoosier, instructs the followers of God to put murders in prison? There are verse that instruct God's followers to execute murderers, yet, I don't of the top of my head know of one that instructs us to put the killers in prison. Don't confuse the cities of refuge with prisons, either.

Does Mexico need the U.S. to intervene and start running their nation for them? do they understand that would mean they would have to pay the Obama taxes, also?
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Are they angry at Obama?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory