Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 02:16:34:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662470 Posts in 298785 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: DEMOCRATS ALWAYS WIN THE BIG CITIES. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: DEMOCRATS ALWAYS WIN THE BIG CITIES.  (Read 737 times)
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #12 on: 10 04, 10, 09:18:12:AM » Reply

The study indicates that length of residency has the strongest correlation with voter participation, followed by the population ratio of non-Hispanic Caucasian. It also found that low turnout is associated with lower household income, higher numbers of renter-occupied housing, lower proportion of residents with a college degree and a higher proportion of households that do not speak English.

Ethnic minorities make up about 40 percent of the city's population, according to Fahlberg. The ratio of foreign-born residents is double the national average, the study said.

"The perceived wisdom about voter participation is that the more educated, wealthy and older a population, the higher the voter turnout, and indeed there is a robust correlation between these factors," the study found. "However, this is not always the case in minority communities; minorities generally have a lower propensity to vote than whites, regardless of education, income or age."
[/COLOR]

sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #13 on: 10 04, 10, 09:21:25:AM » Reply

CityRating.com now offers the crime rate information of hundreds of cities and metropolitan areas in the US.

Select Your City:

http://www.cityrating.com/crimestatistics.asp
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #14 on: 10 04, 10, 09:55:28:AM » Reply

so, according to huntress....the 6 million people that live in new york city are all thugs, welfare fakers or losers?  stereotype, much, fake christian?  do you really think people who live near Central Park or in Manhattan are losers?  the millions of young professionals that live in teh city and make apartment and condos prices in the city the highest in the country are all losers? the average family blue collar houses in brooklyn house a bunch of losers and thugs?  actually, new york's crime rate is much lower than many small suburbs in red states.  quit being such a partisan jackass and judgmental asshole, huntress.  you are an idiot.
keno

« Reply #15 on: 10 04, 10, 10:15:13:AM » Reply

republicans have the rural trailer parks

Yep, all those billionaire trailer dwellers.
lluke47

« Reply #16 on: 10 04, 10, 10:24:14:AM » Reply

hoserhead said.....so, according to huntress....the 6 million people that live in new york city are all thugs, welfare fakers or losers?

No, just the liberals..
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #17 on: 10 04, 10, 11:12:42:AM » Reply

Thats because big cities are cesspools.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #18 on: 10 04, 10, 12:12:41:PM » Reply

actually, new york's crime rate is much lower

Thanks to Mayor Giuliani...  I am surprised you approve of his reducing crime in NY, hooty?
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #19 on: 10 04, 10, 12:27:17:PM » Reply

it's lower now than when guilianni was mayor over 7 years ago, asslick.  how long does he get credit for it?  and get this.....back then, before guiliani started trying to become more right wing to run for president, he was a very liberal republican...pro-choice, pro-immigration reform, pro-gun control, not anti-gay......that is your hero, bozo.  a RINO.....
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: DEMOCRATS ALWAYS WIN THE BIG CITIES.
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory