Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 08:40:34:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653696 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Will the people of Chicago be stupid enough to elect Rahm Emanuel? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Will the people of Chicago be stupid enough to elect Rahm Emanuel?  (Read 785 times)
mudslinger

JESUS , MARY, JOSEPH , GOD HELP THIS COUNTRY

« on: 10 03, 10, 03:18:42:PM » Reply

Will the People of Chicago be stupid enough to elect Rahm Emanuel as Mayor, probably.
dallas795
Contributor
Honored Member

« Reply #1 on: 10 03, 10, 03:24:11:PM » Reply

The Supreme court was stupid enough to elect George Bush President.
Bob Huntress
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 10 03, 10, 03:26:14:PM » Reply

It's possible. Remember that the most of your intelligent people live outside the city limits and commute to work. This leaves a voting pool of those who depend on government handouts to eat at their section 8 apartment. I doubt the opponent of Rahm will be even more promising to provide for the slothfull's needs that actually live in Chicago, so I'm guessing Rahm will be elected. Like most cities, If you work hard and respect your earnings, you likely live outside the city limits. Those remaining tend to support living off others, which is code for democrat base. If the mayor's voters included greater Chicago, he might not fair so well, however.
dallas795
Contributor
Honored Member

« Reply #3 on: 10 03, 10, 03:28:55:PM » Reply

Bob do you gather your opinions from where the bulls wonder because they are always bullshit. Now that's my opinion of you and your opinions.
Bob Huntress
Honored Member

« Reply #4 on: 10 03, 10, 03:30:27:PM » Reply

Are you saying that you feel Rahm will not be elected, or that his opponent will promise the bigger handouts, Dallas? What exactly do you disagree with?
mudslinger

« Reply #5 on: 10 03, 10, 03:31:59:PM » Reply

To Democrats those with the biggest handouts or entitlements wins.
Bob Huntress
Honored Member

« Reply #6 on: 10 03, 10, 03:33:35:PM » Reply

Add to that, Mud, that these free loaders tend to live within the city limits, and Rahm is looking good to be Chiago mayor.
mudslinger

« Reply #7 on: 10 03, 10, 03:37:11:PM » Reply

Let's face it he played an active role in funkin up the country, now he wants to funk up Chicago more the Daly did.
mudslinger

« Reply #8 on: 10 03, 10, 03:38:10:PM » Reply

With Chicago's corrupt system he will be a shoe in.
dallas795
Contributor
Honored Member

« Reply #9 on: 10 03, 10, 03:41:53:PM » Reply

Bob you said urban dwellers were idiots. You said that only freeloaders lived in the city.  You are one racist, bigoted son of a bitch.

No one in the city works hard and contributes is what you said. What do you base that ignorance on. You question my religion. You call my wife degrading names like Black bitch and whore. You despise poor people. You are self centered arrogant and claim to be a spiritual genius.

If that is Christianity the we are not reading the same bible.

Add to that, Mud, that these free loaders tend to live within the city limits, and Rahm is looking good to be Chiago mayor.
mudslinger

« Reply #10 on: 10 03, 10, 03:48:00:PM » Reply

Stating facts is not unchristian like, if you were a christian dullass you would know that.
Bob Huntress
Honored Member

« Reply #11 on: 10 03, 10, 03:55:04:PM » Reply

Dallas, I did not say that every urban dweller is slothful. I said that those who live in the city TEND to be the slothful voters that expect everyone else to give them what they should be earning. Many Christian communities have policies that don't feed lazy individuals, or at least there use to be. I'm sorry if you feel that somehow makes you lazy. Things are what they are, and if you're starting to feel heat for your slothfulness, you can change. Either way, as this applies to Chicago and whether Rahm will win, I think he has a good chance. He promises to support the slothful and squanderers from craddle to grave. Who else, besides Obama, will do that. BTW, why are cities suffering such a revenue crunch? Because those who work hard and respect the rewards, TEND to move from the cities, where their vote for the city's mayor isn't going to count. You also accused me of being racist. That has nothing to do with this.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Will the people of Chicago be stupid enough to elect Rahm Emanuel?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory