Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 07:23:03:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653569 Posts in 297938 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: White House testing czar: 'I can't recommend' hydroxychloroquine 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: White House testing czar: 'I can't recommend' hydroxychloroquine  (Read 87 times)
wvit1001

« Reply #12 on: 08 02, 20, 03:18:49:PM » Reply

I like how jimbo says "many doctors" without bothering to say which ones.   
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #13 on: 08 02, 20, 03:22:25:PM » Reply

five randomized-controlled, placebo-controlled trials that do not show any benefit to hydroxychloroquine, so at this point in time, we don't recommend that as a treatment

Yup there were controlled trials conducted. All were set up to fail.

Everyone knows hydroxychloroquine alone doesn't work well. It has to be supplemented with a zithromax and Zinc and used early on in the treatment.

wvit1001

« Reply #14 on: 08 02, 20, 03:23:28:PM » Reply

what do you have to back up that bit of your stupid local?   anything?
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #15 on: 08 02, 20, 03:39:36:PM » Reply

The Lancet study, which supposedly involved 96,000 patients was one of the first to openly discredit HCQ, claiming it was ineffective & “doubled the risk of Covid-19 mortality.”After researchers demanded to see the data & discovered it was possibly fraudulent, it was retracted.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #16 on: 08 02, 20, 03:40:16:PM » Reply

I like how jimbo says "many doctors" without bothering to say which ones.   

Is this you still being a smart-ass, or are you too low IQ to realize how hard it is to look up names once all their video's have been deleted?
It would be nice if someone had thought it would be necessary "in this country" to keep a running list in case someone was ever censored/silenced or their work deleted/destroyed so they never existed, and would be forgotten and never show up in our Histories timeline. 

Are you part Cuban? Russian? Venezuelan?, Chinese?, North Korean?, Cambodian?  Or are you working on it?

wvit1001

« Reply #17 on: 08 02, 20, 03:57:22:PM » Reply

still nothing on who those "many doctors" are from goofy jimbo.    hahahhahahahaha
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #18 on: 08 02, 20, 10:18:28:PM » Reply

The left, like Wvit, demands we all shut up and obey!
wvit1001

« Reply #19 on: 08 02, 20, 10:33:35:PM » Reply

no I just want to see you justify your troll'n bullshit d2.   
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #20 on: 08 02, 20, 11:11:58:PM » Reply

Wvit says facts and reason are trolling!
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #21 on: 08 03, 20, 12:07:44:AM » Reply

Harvey Risch, a professor of epidemiology at Yale School of Public Health, fully endorses the use of the anti-viral drug, hydroxychloroquine, coupled with azithromycin and zinc, to treat patients with COVID-19 symptoms. He says it can save the lives of tens of thousands of patients. He cited a number of studies with hundreds of high-risk patients that resulted in zero deaths and reduced hospitalization risk. He says hydroxychloroquine has become disregarded because it has been politicized, it was not used properly in several studies when given to patients, and an FDA report claiming thousands cases of arrhythmias were reported from use of the drug. The report was criminally distorted, however, because the adverse effects were generated from tens of millions of patients’ use over long periods of time and did not honestly reflect the risk rate.

https://www.newsweek.com/key-defeating-covid-19-already-exists-we-need-start-using-it-opinion-1519535
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: White House testing czar: 'I can't recommend' hydroxychloroquine
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory